7 Questions

85 Worgen Death Knight
1) What is the Horde/Alliance ratio like? Please answer with Total amounts of population per faction wherever is possible.
2) How is the PvP here? Do you see oftenly pvpers doing premades in trade chat? Do you know friends that belong to PVP active guilds?
3) How does this Realm stand in terms of raiding? Please list guilds that clear content at high speed, and end up selling heroic final bosses mounts / items, if possible. Is it possible to pug Heroic Lich King without failing on any given Tuesday afternoon?
4) How is the Realm economy? Price on Vial of sands, Elementium ore, Inferno rubies, Queen’s garnets can be a good reference, include other prices you consider relevant.
5) How is the roleplay here? I’m not a roleplayer but is always good to know if a realm is for roleplay or not.
6) How is the community? Do you have people playing since vanilla still here? Guilds that have maintained their raiding progression in the top 10 in the realm for 8 years now (I think this question might need grammar check, excuse me if that’s the case)? People in general are open to discussion in an intelligent manner?
7.) What does the server need most? Creative answers are always welcome here.
Thanks for answering to my 7 questions.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
It's the end of a Expansion, everything is out of waq.

Come back when MoP drops qt.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
When MoP drops there will still be no one playing here
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'll answer all 7 questions with this........

move along, nothing to see here.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I wouldn't xfer or start a toon here... unless you're interested in snagging rare spawns and then xferring off the server.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I've done a plethora of research on all the servers... these are the best imho.... though I plan on xferring off Illidan. I have a few toons on Anetheron. I made the mistake of xferring off Arthas back in the day to Anetheron. Stormreaver is what I call "Illidan lite" but there's some really nice world PvP there.

1. Illidan (Full) CST - Horde Dominated
2. Stormreaver (high population) CST - Roughly 1:0.58 - Horde Favored
3. Arthas (high population) EST - Roughly 1:0.29 - Horde Favored
4. Bleeding Hollow (high population) EST - Roughly 1:1
5. Korgath (high population) CST - Roughly 1:1
6. Mal'Ganis (high population) CST - Horde Dominated

Since you're Alliance... I'd recommend 2,4, and 5. We could use more players on Stormreaver on the Alli side.
Edited by Sguiggles on 7/10/2012 6:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
1) non-existant.
2) I see people attempting to get them together.
3) <Resilient> Represent.
4)Refer to question one answer
5) I'm a rogue dressed in druid tier 6.
6) Is failing at trolling considered intelligent manner? If so, then we have an awesome community.
p.s. I am not an old school Anetherian, but from the wisdom passed down to me by some who are, they say you cant count how many are left on just two feet.
7) More Quality players.
Edited by Nightsorrow on 8/8/2012 12:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter

p.s. I am not an old school Anetherian, but from the wisdom passed down to me by some who are, they say you cant count how many are left on just two feet.

I assure you that no one you know is an "old school Anetherian"
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Are there not allowed to be old school anetherians? I think you underestimate my connections.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I really doubt it
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Old school anetheron wasnt much to talk about...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
1-7) Don't transfer to anetheron.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
08/15/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Aoiras
Old school anetheron wasnt much to talk about...

Another guy who doesn't know what old school is apparently
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]