ReThreadered<Kool Tabard 6 Bank Tabs>A/H

90 Draenei Paladin
MoP oh yes, MoP! I am pumped oh yah I am ready, arnt you? Raiding, I love to raid! Can I raid in MoP? yes YES I can, Can you?

Pet battles, needed this since Burning Crusades, no point to having pets following us doing nothing, why not fight each other with them, doesnt that just sound GREAT!

New Talent System? What? Oh, ok I see what you are doing blizzard no cookies anymore ok thats ok more reason to tell someone he is bad, I am ok with that. Btw, I am bad to, I died in a void zone when we had KT at 20% during an undying run, so I am bad to.

MORE ACHIEVEMENTS TO BE EARNED! Need to say more? NO! I said NO!

New or Old Guilds Fighting for that Top Spot again ohhhhh yea NO CHEATING! 30 lives code will not be welcome here oh no.

PvP! I need to pvp this Xpac so you pvpers need to hold my hand and reteach me so I can beat kids and not be the typical 30+ old player who gets pwnd by 5year olds cause of work,kids and life! BRING ON THE WAR IN WARCRAFT!!!

Monks ohhhh no I didnt forget about you my fuzzy little guys. Your just to damn cute to bash no oh no the game title mighth not be as epic as LICH KING or BURNING CRUSADES but when I see you running around I Just dont have anything bad to say.

Final Thoughts!

Anvilmar..... I Love you all, my friends my foes my trolls my suzanexpress adds! Cant wait for the next round.

With Love

Eunikè
Reply Quote
Wat.
Reply Quote
YOLO
Reply Quote
You obviously like owls? What do owls have to do with pandas?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
06/22/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Patrix
YOLO

When I read this, I almost peed my pants laughing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hahahahaha you reminded me of Michael Scott from an episode of The Office.

+1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]