[H] <Burn Phase> Adult Raiding 8/8H 25m

90 Troll Shaman
dont get cheeky
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
but i like to be "cheeky". Y U NO LVL 85 FLASHH??
Reply Quote
29 Troll Shaman
i am too 85!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
your not a level 85... YOU TROLL!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
bamp
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
WTB Friendship:

"Some guys are good at talking to girls. Some guys have all the money in the world. Some guys wear fancy shoes and pants. I ain't one of those guys, but baby, I can dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance. I can dance, dance, dance, dance, dance."
"Some guys have friends and they do hi-5's. Some guys actually have a life. Some guys dont sit when they pee, they stand. I'm not one of those guys, but baby, I can dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance. I can dance, dance, dance, dance, dance."
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
87 Orc Death Knight
Face ---> Desk
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
moomoocows go bark
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
amg another savior!
Reply Quote
29 Troll Shaman
dayum dis guild got finneee level 22's
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
qxv worst bumper..
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hi there. This is the thread I posted in the Oceanic Guild Recruitment Forums.

Hi, I'm a 402 ret with DS 7/8 HM 25 man and 8/8 HM 10 man. Currently, I am looking for a 25 man guild for MoP. Will prefer guild that starts around 2030 to 2130 (+8 GMT) for raids. Willing to transfer or faction change. Please contact me in-game for more details.

Syrenth has contacted me and asked me whether i will be interested to join you guys. Weekend raids sounds good to me. But i will just like to confirm your raid timings as I'm from Singapore. By the way, i have 2 other 85 and 2 80s as Alliance on FM. So hopefully Burn Phase & Frostmourne will be a good home for me again. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
we're firstly on Thaurissan, not Frostmourne. Secondly add me to real-id for a chat (the-dark-alliance@hotmail.com). Lastly our raid times are as listed 2pm - 5.30 pm Server time (or GMT+10).

You can also apply on the forums instead of chatting if you'd prefer; Http://burn-phase.guildlaunch.com
Edited by Serynn on 7/7/2012 7:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
LF more pro deeps.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
archer i'll contact you ingame later today make sure you're on @ midday oceanic server time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
bamp
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
i tried to contact you ingame today archer but your character was deleted aparently - i see your still around now so ill send you a mail tonight after H rag.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
WTB: More rdps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]