<Set Sail for Fail> members please read.

90 Draenei Mage
Hey guys, my laptop is in the shop right now and im using a backup that dosen't have the RAM for WOW. Just know im not dead/quit the game/transfered ect I'm just out of action for a few days. Hopefully, my laptop will be fixed by friday so we can continue on heroic progression.

Be back soon to help grow Dentarg's new powerhouse!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Deleted
Edited by Jynne on 10/16/2012 1:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I'm just kinda in shock. Powerhouse? What?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Deleted
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
06/25/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Jynne
Dentarg's new powerhouse doesn't have a website?

I thought only 25 man guilds had websites
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Deleted
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Smoking can't wait to get ya back bud, but also it's interesting how quickly the subject has changed in such a short amount of time. :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
06/26/2012 12:43 AMPosted by Jynne

I thought only 25 man guilds had websites

We've had a website since I've taken the reins over a year ago. www.GuildRar.com

what for though :o?
i think the main purpose of guild sites is recruitment and usually in a 10 man group you aren't looking for new members.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Oh wait, I see lilautkann, smokingmanaj, kulture. Did all the trade trolls band together and make a guild?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
On a real note. Powerhouse nothing. This tier/expansion is done. Let's see how you do in MoP then make that claim.

Don't think I am talking down on you because I think we are better. I don't claim to be a powerhouse guild nor will we ever be. We just do what we do and have a good time. I just hate seeing people make that kind of bold statement when it's not remotely close to true.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

We've had a website since I've taken the reins over a year ago. www.GuildRar.com

i think the main purpose of guild sites is recruitment and usually in a 10 man group you aren't looking for new members.

We have a website. Have had for some time. We use the forum function to talk about raids/strategies and guild related stuff. Occasionally people just post nonsense crap and videos and pics and junk too.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

We have a website. Have had for some time. We use the forum function to talk about raids/strategies and guild related stuff. Occasionally people just post nonsense crap and videos and pics and junk too.

ah i can see the raid strats thing being useful perhaps. Thats a good way to get the guildies closer too I suppose :3 Defiantly have nothing against guild sites
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Deleted
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Some of you guys take this game waaaaaaay too seriously. One little tounge-in-cheek remark meant for my guildees sends you all into a tizzy.

Relax Mon!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Deleted
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Some of you guys take this game waaaaaaay too seriously. One little tounge-in-cheek remark meant for my guildees sends you all into a tizzy.

Relax Mon!

Make a public post with stupid statements, expect responses.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage

Relax Mon!

Here's a question, why do you care? Even if I was serious, what is it exactly about my original post that gets your panties in a knot?

Like I said, some people need to relax.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Deleted
Edited by Jynne on 10/16/2012 1:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
People get all !@#$%y

Here's a question, why do you care? Even if I was serious, what is it exactly about my original post that gets your panties in a knot?

Says the person being insulting. Kettle, meet pot.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
People get all !@#$%y

Says the person being insulting. Kettle, meet pot.

How am I insulting anyone? Hell I get my panties in a knot about alot of things. A world on the brink of financial collapse, the strong possibility of WW3 kicking off any minute, spy drones being launched over american airspace, tanks on the streets of St. Louis ect ect ect. It just boggles my mind that I make one silly comment that didn't insult anyone and people like you think I've made some sort of direct insult to them and their guild.

Priorities people, get some.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]