...Starien?

90 Orc Warlock
Are you still around? *insert other pleasantries here*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm always somewhere, watching.

Edit: I sent you an email; can continue whatever discussion over there.

Edit2: This is now a warlock thread. Let's take it in a warlocky direction. On topic: I have not yet really settled down on the beta to figure out what the heck I'm doing. I think I'm going to wait for 5.0 to hit before I really get dirty in all of the new stuff.
Edited by Starien on 6/24/2012 6:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Many warlocks! Pretty, pretty warlocks!
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
I heard this thread needed more Warlocks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I figured it wouldn't take long to get a response.

Every thread always needs more warlocks.

On Warlocks in 5.0:

I've only played a little bit with it. My current thoughts for each spec:

Affliction:

Very much the same, however, Agony is very strong right now and the new-ish mechanics for Haunt mean it won't flow like it does now. You will have to pick and choose when to Haunt and when not to Haunt. There is definitely some tweaking needed imo (flow wise)

Demo:

Pretty strong right now. Seemingly straight forward priorities with very subtle complexities - when and how to use fury properly etc. Not sure what I think of it. Although it seems very strong right now.

Destruction:

Still kind of seems like it sucks. Not shocked by this.

EDIT: The warlock specs have all got neutered. Whether it is a bad thing or not...I still can't decide.
Edited by Forgnar on 6/24/2012 8:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
21 Undead Warlock
UDL
I'm the prettiest warlock.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
...Mooo

Representing the Taurens...
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
...Mooo

You're not a Warlock.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
...Mooo

You're not a Warlock.

Free food, do not complain!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Woo! Warlocks! You're awesome! But not as awesome as Death Knights! Wooooooooooooo!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

You're not a Warlock.

Ouch!!! Just to be honest, I am old and toughened with time. If you want a better BQ meat for the grilling, I would recommend the Worgen starting zone or the Tauren starting zone. Over look Bob is currently afflicted with Mad Cow disease.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Warlock
Over look the dumb cow above me...he has been warned not to post in this forum again.

Looking forward to Demo in MoP. The irony is that I lvled as affliction from lvl 1 to 80. Fell in love with Demo at the beginning of Cata.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I'm kinda like a warlock
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
No you're not.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
looking forward to the new cooldowns and abilities we get, overall im happy with the new shard system in regards to affliction, well have to see how drain twisting works out though and that wont be until they fix the bugs with MG. Destro seems like a 1 minute wonder spec, but its always been that way, demo looks like its going to be a little more flavorful then it is now as well. PvP wise i havent tested anything extensively but im going to go ahead and say that affliction will be OP.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
rogue sneaks in to darkest corner...........
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock

Ouch!!! Just to be honest, I am old and toughened with time. If you want a better BQ meat for the grilling, I would recommend the Worgen starting zone or the Tauren starting zone. Over look Bob is currently afflicted with Mad Cow disease.

We are in times of war, we lost the right to be picky about food.

06/25/2012 08:26 AMPosted by Gethrian
Woo! Warlocks! You're awesome! But not as awesome as Death Knights! Wooooooooooooo!

Blasphemy!
Edited by Yubarl on 6/25/2012 10:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
53 Undead Warlock
Everyone seems to be forgetting the most important feature of warlocks in MoP...

Shivara pet has RAINBOW BEAMS! Many giggles will be had.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Everyone seems to be forgetting the most important feature of warlocks in MoP...

Shivara pet has RAINBOW BEAMS! Many giggles will be had.

Rainbows are !@#$ing evil as %^-* man.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]