...Starien?

90 Orc Warlock
Demo feels !@#$ty compared to live, not enough stuff to keep up imo!
Affliction feels pretty damn nice I hope it stays the same( even the drain swapping thing)

What I think I will like about Demo in MoP is what I really like about Demo now. Knowing when and how to use cooldowns (Meta) properly, and how to prepare yourself for each fight because of it.

Not every fight is Ultraxion/Patchwerk where you pop Meta on CD exactly. Some fights require you to understand when the best time is to use Meta. i.e. saving on Spine, etc.

I will miss keeping up 3 dots though. D=
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I miss you, Starien. :\
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
07/05/2012 12:08 AMPosted by Sephiremo
I miss you, Starien. :\

Ah, so that's where you ran off to.
A very long time ago, I tried WrA, but only lasted about a month until I was craving a PvP server again.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
06/29/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Forgnar
Lukar - my warlocks x-mog is better than your warlocks x-mog. the unmatch-i-ness of my belt is far surpassed by the train wreck that is your shoulders.

They just won't drop :(

And I can't find anyone to do Ulduar anymore, even though Sam owes me a run.

Still don't know why you can't just go invest like 240 JP into buying the matching belt.
Edited by Orvishogg on 7/5/2012 8:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
07/05/2012 08:34 AMPosted by Orvishogg
Lukar - my warlocks x-mog is better than your warlocks x-mog. the unmatch-i-ness of my belt is far surpassed by the train wreck that is your shoulders.

They just won't drop :(

And I can't find anyone to do Ulduar anymore, even though Sam owes me a run.

Still don't know why you can't just go invest like 240 JP into buying the matching belt.

Mostly out of spite right now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I love Starien love threads <3

Just stopping in to say Hai.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
07/05/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Forgnar

Sounds legit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
07/06/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Orvishogg

Sounds legit.

I know right!?

I actually don't have any JP, and I don't feel like converting anything to JP. That !@#$ is hard work.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
07/06/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Forgnar

Sounds legit.

I know right!?

I actually don't have any JP, and I don't feel like converting anything to JP. That !@#$ is hard work.

Pft, just gimme your account info. I'll do it for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Needs more red.

I know right!?

He's totally legit, I gave mine to him and after I got my JP I decided to give him 10k gold as thanks.

All glory to Forgnar!

EDIT: Holy !@#$ its cocoabutters, whats up man?
Edited by Draxonicar on 7/6/2012 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
45 Dwarf Warlock
The voices... they say hi.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

I know right!?

Hmm. Since you put it that way?!

Also, finally hit 90 on beta. Gonna see if I can Dark Apotheosis tank some heroics. Pretty sure I can.

That'd be right up your alley Starien. You used to have that tank set back in the day. +30 stam gems, etc, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Forgnar remember me (Hughyrem/Shaman) :)? and Hi Star!
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
Forg, why aren't you on my Real ID yet?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Just for Starien!

http://youtu.be/9887joVqT7c

Haha, wonderful, thank you for sharing. Reminds me of one of my cheap clients. "Pfft, we don't want to pay money for this expensive stuff, build it for us from scratch!" [my company] No.

07/10/2012 06:03 AMPosted by Gororoth

Yo.
Edited by Starien on 7/10/2012 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
07/10/2012 06:03 AMPosted by Gororoth

I do remember you. Way back when...before I had status and before I had a pager. You x-ferred to Mal'Ganis with that other guy...Saph-something. Right?

My DK and Paladin are on Mal'Ganis in SnD (who have since left RH and moved to Mal'Ganis)

07/10/2012 06:31 AMPosted by Orvishogg
Forg, why aren't you on my Real ID yet?

No clue. I'm elusive or something. Find someone who has me, add me or whatever.

Back to Beta Locks:

I don't really like the level 90 warlock talents. They are pretty lacklustre and kind of lazy, especially when looking at Mage talents or most other pure dps classes talents.

Still want to try DA tanking some heroics. Looks fun.

I hope someone got my sweet reference. D=
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I do remember you. Way back when...before I had status and before I had a pager. You x-ferred to Mal'Ganis with that other guy...Saph-something. Right?

My DK and Paladin are on Mal'Ganis in SnD (who have since left RH and moved to Mal'Ganis)

Yes that is right wayyyyyyyyyyy back!! Still friends with him and he still gets on every so often. I still need to real I.D. you and Star or even adding ur DK or pally lol.

Edit: Star I am disappointed by ur response of "yo"
Edited by Gororoth on 7/11/2012 12:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]