Judson!

90 Goblin Rogue
You make me want to steal more pies. And then the pies I don't steal, I'll lick, and watch as my enemies eat pies that had my big, wet, wiggly goblin tongue slide across them. That's right. I've reached a whole new level of diabolical.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Finally!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/Judson29102/WoWScrnShot_062512_015323.jpg

:)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
ahh finally the alliance wins in an age old scenario. sucks we lost all interest in it after the end of Wrath or we probably would still control it 24/7.

thanks for keeping WG warm for us Wooha ^_^

JUDSON!! *highfive*
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
06/25/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Udienao
ahh finally the alliance wins in an age old scenario. sucks we lost all interest in it after the end of Wrath or we probably would still control it 24/7.

I remain unconvinced. The only reason the Alliance had it consistently for so long was due to a gross population imbalance after faction changes were made possible. Before that time, Horde were in the lead. Soon as the population balance cap was implemented, Horde once again dominated. I find it difficult to believe that's mere coincidence.

Look at TB, even. The numbers there are likewise even (except perhaps in the early mornings where there might be less than 5 on one side) and Horde seem to clearly come out ahead most of the time. Unfortunately, Blizzard didn't grace us with an objective scoreboard for TB as they did for WG, so it's only personal perception I can refer to in this case.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
1000g
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]