(A/RP) The Northern Watch

90 Human Death Knight
A cloaked figure followed Warden Thelwater through the stone cooridors of the Stormwind Stockades.
"Your sure this has been approved" the warden asked.
His guest reached into a pouch on his belt and retrieved a rolled parchment.
"It has been approved by your Nobles Council warden. It's a perfect situation for you. You get rid of convicts that would otherwise take up valuable space. I get men for my organization. If they try to run or cause me undo trouble I kill them. If they serve out their sentence, they are free to leave. Either way they are no longer your problem."
Thelwater nodded, " And it clears inmates from my ledgers, the King will appreciate that..." The warden led the man into a large circular room. Guards surrounded a ragged but hard looking group of men. The death knight stepped forward pushing back his hood. His blue eyes glowed eerily in the dim light.
" I am Commander Aerick Lockhart of the Northern Watch. We are an independant militia in the northern Eastern Kingdoms. I've come to make you an offer. Join us. You will serve out your sentence in the north, protecting settlers and refugees. I will not lie. Your life will be hard. You will be exposed to dangers everyday. You may die. You won't, however, be locked in an underground cell, left to rot. Make your choice. I have recruitment papers for any who are interested.
Several hours later the last of the "recruits" were loaded into a caged wagon. Armed men in dark tabards and cloaks watched them warily. Lockhart sat astride his deathcharger 'Vengeance'.
" Your shackles and cuffs will be removed when we reach the Black Tower. If you survive the journey and your training you will be given the opportunity to take the oath. Welcome to the Northern Watch."

((The Northern Watch is a new heavy RP guild. We are just starting out and are looking for brave souls to serve, and officers to lead them. Noble, common, criminal or soldier, all are equal in the Watch. Contact Graile in-game for more information.))
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
((Added you to the Roster! If you'd please look over it to make sure I got everything right that would be fantastic!))
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
((New website with more information for the guild. http://thenorthwatch.enjin.com))
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
Any time there is another RP guild, that is a good thing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The Watch is looking to expand. There's only a few of us but we're still around and kickin. Looking for more RPers to join our little group. Look for Graile in-game or visit our website....http://thenorthwatch.enjin.com
Reply Quote
06/25/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Graile
Your

You're*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/19/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Sacrilège
Your

You're*

Bump for Farstriders RP and Sacrilège being a douche.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]