7 Questions

85 Worgen Death Knight
1) What is the Horde/Alliance ratio like? Please answer with Total amounts of population per faction wherever is possible.
2) How is the PvP here? Do you see oftenly pvpers doing premades in trade chat? Do you know friends that belong to PVP active guilds?
3) How does this Realm stand in terms of raiding? Please list guilds that clear content at high speed, and end up selling heroic final bosses mounts / items, if possible. Is it possible to pug Heroic Lich King without failing on any given Tuesday afternoon?
4) How is the Realm economy? Price on Vial of sands, Elementium ore, Inferno rubies, Queen’s garnets can be a good reference, include other prices you consider relevant.
5) How is the roleplay here? I’m not a roleplayer but is always good to know if a realm is for roleplay or not.
6) How is the community? Do you have people playing since vanilla still here? Guilds that have maintained their raiding progression in the top 10 in the realm for 8 years now (I think this question might need grammar check, excuse me if that’s the case)? People in general are open to discussion in an intelligent manner?
7.) What does the server need most? Creative answers are always welcome here.
Thanks for answering to my 7 questions.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
1. Horde dominates Alliance population wise.

2. Some Alliance guilds raid Org, and occasionally a few Horde go into SW. Alliance seems to be more active with world PvP. Same Alliance guilds do RBGs as well, but it seems like they can barely fill the 10 decent players needed. I don't think there are any truly good Horde PvP guilds left, nor Alliance for that matter (no offense WC and AM).

3. Raiding is a joke on this server. Only guild that can actually be considered good is Valence, and they don't even break into the top US 100 (close though). Pugs are horrendous. You won't find one before any nerfs, and even the ones after massive nerfs rarely do many heroic bosses. You'll find occasional pugs doing Sunwell, BT, Ulduar, or ICC, but probably not on demand. You will not pug Heroic Lich King on this server. Shadow traps are hard I guess.

4. No one buys anything Alliance side, and you can't find anything. Horde seems to be better, and the prices are more reasonable, but it's still a what you would expect from a low population economy. Queen's Garnets go anywhere from 900-1400 lately from what I have seen, on Horde.

5. Zero roleplay.

6. Community stinks. Most of the good players have long gone, as well as the good guilds. Valence has been around a while, as well as a couple of other Horde guilds. Few Alliance guilds have been around since WotLK, but most of the big name BC guilds have transferred or broken up in Cata. Pretty much all that's left now is a few kids PvPing and a handful of guilds trying to salvage what is left of the raiding scene.

7. Server needs for Cata to have never happened.

If you are thinking of playing anything more then extremely casually,coming to this server is a terrible idea, unless you wanna go down with a sinking ship. This server has been destroyed during Cata, and I don't see MoP saving it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
if you were thinking about xfering here...just dont im doing you a favor, friend
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Lol @ scrubs from AM still mad cause we trolled them off the server, stay bad ***s

AoS is god-tier
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
<3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
06/28/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Smoregasm
Lol @ scrubs from AM still mad cause we trolled them off the server

06/28/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Smoregasm
trolled them off the server

wat
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Valence was US 49 this tier 10 man...

Also, Bleeding Hollow best server US.
Edited by Xiic on 6/28/2012 11:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
06/28/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Xiic
Valence was US 49 this tier 10 man...

I was just going based off of overall, which they are 104th US. They are 48th 10 man, true, but their official rank this tier is 104.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
60%Horde/41% Alliance...... Wowiki Needs 2 get there S**t Straight
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Report Beeftree.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lawls
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Do NOT go to AoS. Me and some friends JUST moved off of the server because its so dead and boring, that we just couldnt take it anymore. We moved to Mal'ganis. Its GOD compared to little tiny AoS.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Also, Bleeding Hollow best server US.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
06/26/2012 09:14 AMPosted by David
1) What is the Horde/Alliance ratio like? Please answer with Total amounts of population per faction wherever is possible.

I'm pretty sure theres like 10 people left on alliance

2) How is the PvP here? Do you see oftenly pvpers doing premades in trade chat? Do you know friends that belong to PVP active guilds?

PvP is pretty bad.

Mostly people who act like their the next glad but stay on AoS because they can't cut it on tich/KT

3) How does this Realm stand in terms of raiding? Please list guilds that clear content at high speed, and end up selling heroic final bosses mounts / items, if possible. Is it possible to pug Heroic Lich King without failing on any given Tuesday afternoon?

Awful is an understatement.

There have been 2 respectable guilds in the time i was on AoS, Valence and Squirtle Squad.

Epidemic was ok, but you can only disband so many times before you stop counting.

Symbolic Logic was ok, but they only came to poach server firsts, and their main tank as a moron.

4) How is the Realm economy? Price on Vial of sands, Elementium ore, Inferno rubies, Queen’s garnets can be a good reference, include other prices you consider relevant.

With Fugus and Braman gone I'm pretty sure Nakedmonkey pretty much controls the entire economy.

5) How is the roleplay here? I’m not a roleplayer but is always good to know if a realm is for roleplay or not.

Zero RP, and you'll probably be burned at the stake for RPing.

6) How is the community? Do you have people playing since vanilla still here? Guilds that have maintained their raiding progression in the top 10 in the realm for 8 years now (I think this question might need grammar check, excuse me if that’s the case)? People in general are open to discussion in an intelligent manner?

Community, well lets see, most of the players are terrible, and most of them aren't even pleasant to be around at that. Maintaining top progression on this server doesn't even make you good just by nature of being a top 10, I don't think this server even has 10 dedicated raiding guilds left.

7.) What does the server need most? Creative answers are always welcome here.

It needs to just be deleted already and have everyone given a free realm transfer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]