[A] <Tight> is now recruiting!

85 Gnome Warlock
<Tight> is a guild composed of 5 players (currently) that came from a different realm that are looking to raid two nights a week, and hoping to clear all current content in Firelands and Dragonsoul (including heroic and the achievments for the meta). We will also be preparing for MoP, as we plan on competing with the other top guilds on the server.

We are currently in need of the following classes:
    Shaman - Resto or Enhancement
    Rogue
    Warrior
    Priest - Holy
    Death Knight

We are also always recruiting any exceptional players of any class.

Raid Times are currently as so, however they are subject to change depending on how recruitment goes:
Monday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM

Wednesday: 8:30 - 11:30PM

Raid Attendance is a must, as we have the intentions of being a competitive raiding guild. Although we do realize that all content has been cleared, we are going to push right on through to MoP.

Expectations

Must have a thorough knowledge of your class, and have the ability to display that.
    Being prepared for every raid, including flasks, potions, knowledge of all of the fights, and the patience to wipe until the raid night is over.
    Having the correct gems/enchants/reforge/spec are a must.
    Ventrillo and a mic. Communication is very important.
    And last, a competitive drive to be the best guild on the server.

Although we do understand that there are several good guilds on this server, we enjoy trying to be the best, but ultimately we are just trying to have a good time. If you fit the bill, please contact myself, Urhistory, or Shearzlol in game for any questions. A website will be coming soon, as applications will be necessary, however for now we will be preforming interviews over Ventrillo.

Thanks guys!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I think you might want to change the name of your guild to Loose after this post.

06/24/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Comeshott
We will also be preparing for MoP, as we plan on competing with the other top guilds on the server.

Using the word "other" in this context implies you are already one of the top guilds on this server. You are, in no uncertain terms, not a top guild on this server. In MoP you will not be competing "with" us, you will be competing against us. As a server competitive raiding guilds will not be working toward some unified goal and helping each other while trying to get ahead. MLFA is going to do its best to achieve a high US ranking and remain top guild on the server without sharing trade strategy secrets or asking anyone for help.

You have two normal mode madness kills so I think you need to take a step back and analyze the position of your guild without any bias. You have 5 people and are not in any position to be a top tier raiding guild any time soon.

P.S. Obe said he ran a DS pug with you and you did 20k DPSon madness. I think you might want to double check yourself for the "Must have a thorough knowledge of your class, and have the ability to display that." expectation.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I think you might want to change the name of your guild to Loose after this post.

We will also be preparing for MoP, as we plan on competing with the other top guilds on the server.

Using the word "other" in this context implies you are already one of the top guilds on this server. You are, in no uncertain terms, not a top guild on this server. In MoP you will not be competing "with" us, you will be competing against us. As a server competitive raiding guilds will not be working toward some unified goal and helping each other while trying to get ahead. MLFA is going to do its best to achieve a high US ranking and remain top guild on the server without sharing trade strategy secrets or asking anyone for help.

You have two normal mode madness kills so I think you need to take a step back and analyze the position of your guild without any bias. You have 5 people and are not in any position to be a top tier raiding guild any time soon.

P.S. Obe said he ran a DS pug with you and you did 20k DPSon madness. I think you might want to double check yourself for the "Must have a thorough knowledge of your class, and have the ability to display that." expectation.

As evidenced here, we're working really hard to win the !@#$%^-s of the Year award too. Ellory wins that award every year so he's tough competition.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
http://i.imgur.com/Cdhl6.gif
Edited by Zerogravity on 6/26/2012 9:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock

I don't know you, and honestly I hope you got off writing this wall of text that I could care less about aside from the post script, in which you most certainly need to check your facts. I did 38k dps (third) on madness (under one of your hunter alts, and a priest with the legendary staff). The fight you're referring to would be the spine, in which I did do sub-par dps, but as aforementioned, it was my second time doing the fight.

I acknowledge that you probably have a fantastic raiding roster, and I wish the best of luck to you. However, I always strive to be the best (meaning number one) and although we may never obtain that, it is always the goal. Sorry your feelings were hurt, maybe you should stay off of the forums if you can't handle a recruitment post from some friends who just transferred here.

Also, lol at loose.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

I don't know you, and honestly I hope you got off writing this wall of text that I could care less about aside from the post script, in which you most certainly need to check your facts. I did 38k dps (third) on madness (under one of your hunter alts, and a priest with the legendary staff). The fight you're referring to would be the spine, in which I did do sub-par dps, but as aforementioned, it was my second time doing the fight.

I acknowledge that you probably have a fantastic raiding roster, and I wish the best of luck to you. However, I always strive to be the best (meaning number one) and although we may never obtain that, it is always the goal. Sorry your feelings were hurt, maybe you should stay off of the forums if you can't handle a recruitment post from some friends who just transferred here.

Also, lol at loose.

Did not read any of that, i typically like to read books with pictures, this thread has none.
Also i find your name quite provocative, what are you going to do about this?
Oh and another thing, you have 7990 achievement points, that bothers me. could you make it 8000 flat? it's easier on the eyes.
Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock

Also, lol at loose.

Did not read any of that, i typically like to read books with pictures, this thread has none.
Also i find your name quite provocative, what are you going to do about this?
Oh and another thing, you have 7990 achievement points, that bothers me. could you make it 8000 flat? it's easier on the eyes.
Thanks!

Gotcha, words suck.
I give out "favors" to those who ask. My rates are the best in the west!
And of course I can change that for you qt pie <3
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
MLFA I love you guys you make the forums uhhh "interesting"? I believe that is the word I am looking for.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]