We have a Gunship-VoN is recruiting for MoP

07/03/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Kerrath
SuperultramegaLOLUCANTWIN Mode

I'm not going to lie, if blizzard released "Sodomy Mode" for raiders who wanted to be truly punished, I would try it out.

And they say the people on Moon Guard are perverts...

More seriously, poor OP! We've done such awful things to your thread!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
bumps r bumps
Reply Quote
You love my bumps, my bumps my bumps my bumps? Check 'em out?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
07/03/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Valariala

it's okay, ori is a sucker for punishment
Reply Quote
07/03/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Kerrath

it's okay, ori is a sucker for punishment

Kinda like you are? Suddenly I'm reminded of 'Ace Ventura: Pet Detective'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DrRE1LDY_U
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
07/03/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Valariala

I met a girl down in this thread, so
she said hey hey hey so let's post
Reply Quote
07/03/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Grimms

I met a girl down in this thread, so
she said hey hey hey so let's post

You can read my thoughts, she can read mine,
rebutt my words out line by line,
Mix your LOL's with my ROFL-posts,
ROFL ROFL ROFL LOL,
Mix your LOL's with my ROFL-posts,
ROFL ROFL LOOOOOOOOOL

They say I'm really texty,
They always SMS'in me,
Tryin' to get my bumps bumps,
Wantin' all them thread jumps,

You can read but you can't edit,
if you edit I'mma flame some llamas,
roast roast roast them llamas,
roast them llamas, roast roast roast them llamas

/hairflip :D
Reply Quote
We still will get a Gunship

AND

the answer is still saurfang
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
can i pilot the gunship? i will stop spamming you with ingame mail
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
you should get your learner's permit first
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
but i already have it at least thats what my wallet says
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
07/09/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Rabb
can i pilot the gunship? i will stop spamming you with ingame mail

lies, you will not.

bump because JUST ONCE i would like to roll on or actually win LFR loot without getting any accusatory whispers.
oh. is this not a thread about that?
every thread should be about that.
wtb MoP LFR roll system.
Reply Quote
I'd like to see all boss-based looting go to that system, myself.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
even for guild based raiding? IDK, that seems a little silly to me, personally. a big part of progression is making sure that the right people get geared.
Reply Quote
Well, I mean anything integrated into the LF system. Things that can only be done with preforms can keep the variable loot system options.

Or perhaps they can add the 'extra roll' mechanic in alongside, so you can try and see if you get extra loot from a boss.
Reply Quote
24 Tauren Paladin
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ALL CAPS ON PURPOSE!!!

That would be the worst idea ever. I'm already flipping my ...insert slightly bad word here... about the spec-specific loot, because I want to be able to pick whatever I want. I want to be able to get in a random group and go into a dungeon and loot a pretty dress. I don't care if the warlock needs it, I really don't, if that dress is pretty, I'm going to roll on it.

Seriously, they're already making this game almost broken for me by taking away the majority of my outfit choices, don't you try to make it all the way broken! If they changed every system to that new loot system, I swear I would quit this game forever. That's like, 90% of the reason I even run dungeons, ever.

Edit to say: I meant to post that on Yellowflower. Not trying to hide on an alt, just a mistake.
Edited by Remnit on 7/15/2012 5:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sorry, but the game is about the gear grind. I'm in favor of systems that make it easier for people to get loot they can use. Now, long as they keep the trade system for stuff you get in place, you could run with friends and still get drops traded to you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It's about gear grind for you.

It is most certainly not about gear grind for me, and never has been.

I have never completed a raid at the appropriate level, and really don't have a huge desire to do so. What would I need to grind gear for?

I'm getting tired of the thought process: "This is how I play the game, so there is no other way to play it. Everyone else should adapt to the way I want to play it or GTFO."

If it were a loot OPTION, I would support that. Say if you could vote at the beginning of a random for the different options... or even just the two. Five people in a group, so if you have the choice of voting for need vs. greed or spec-specific, and then the looting rules were whatever the majority picked, I would be fine with that. Or if you picked before you got into the queue, so you were only joined with like-minded people. I would fully support people like you having their option of doing the gear-grind. Which, as we all know, is super important in RFC.

There are a million things you can do in this game. Just because the "endgame" requires you to grind for gear doesn't mean that everyone does it.

And even if we're in the minority, which is always the next argument, it shouldn't matter. There's no reason why stuff like that can't be made optional. If nobody uses it, nobody uses it and I either have to find friends to go with, or choose the other loot system in order to get a group, fine. But at least I would know they tried, and they gave me the option to continue playing the game I want to play it. The key word here being CONTINUE. If it had ALWAYS been this way... if it were ONLY about the gear grind and if it had ALWAYS been spec-specific loot, I wouldn't be complaining about it, because I would have realized within the first month that the game wasn't for me, and I would have quit a long time ago.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Now, if people really desperately wanted it implemented on heroics, or raids, that I wouldn't complain about, because at that point, the vast majority of people are probably looking to better their gear. I personally wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't complain, because I rarely do heroics or raids, because I'm not a gear-grinder, and if there was really something I wanted that desperately from a heroic, I'd go in with friends anyway, because they tend to care less about how much dps I do.

But it seems really unnecessary to force that in on the lower levels, or even max level normals, when gear only matters for about ten seconds to gear grinders, but it matters forever for people like me. My bank is completely full of outfits. I hoard things, I hold on to them. Even before transmog, and most of it isn't stuff I could transmog anyway. I have separate outfits for fishing, cooking, archaeology, exploring, etc. that are made mostly of cloth and leather.

I'm all in favor of that system being another choice in the drop-down list, and I would find it understandable in heroics, and I kind of agree with it in the LFR. I've been playing this game since vanilla, and in that six or whatever years, I have never had a complaint so big that it would make me quit the game. But if this kind of system were implemented across the board, I would quit without a second thought.

Edit for some exceptionally bad grammar in the last paragraph.
Edited by Yellowflower on 7/15/2012 8:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]