[A] <Post Mortem> 10M Is Recruiting Raiders!

92 Human Warrior
Post Mortem is an Alliance World of Warcraft guild on the Whisperwind realm. We are a raiding guild focused and dedicated towards progressing through end game content. We work hard and play hard, while striving to maintain a friendly, respectful, and mature atmosphere within our guild and raid team.

What We Expect:

We expect our raiders to be loyal, respectful, mature, and willing to try new or different strategies, whether it envolves you or not. Attendance is extremely important, especially on a 10 man team, you will be expected to show up on time and as often as possible. For progression content, you will be expected to do as much research as you can on your own. Strategies will be discussed on the forums, and during raid time. We want you to speak up if you have suggestions or concerns, that is why there are 10 brains on this team. Post Mortem will be working towards 8/8H once our team is set... we are looking for people who are willing to work towards this goal.

What You Can Expect:

What you can expect from Post Mortem, is a solid group of individuals whom all share a common goal or task. We look for people who are not only loyal, respectful, and mature... but willing to push themselves and also the guild, to be the best that they and it can be. Our leadership is open to all concerns, and expressing these to us, we feel, is extremely important.

Our Current Raid Times Are: (Server Time CST)

Team 1 - TUES/WED | 9pm-12am

We Are Currently Recruiting The Following For An Immediate Raid Spot:

Team 1:

Healer - Druid
DPS - Shadow Priest
DPS - Mage

We are always recruiting casual players! We don't just raid, many of our members like to run dungeons, level characters, PvP, and just socialize to have a fun time playing!

Visit [www.postmortemguild.com] to apply! All exceptional applications will be considered. If you have any questions, or would like more info, you are more than welcome to send an in game mail or chat with Alyis, Druburyless, Bubblemum or Spicecake!

Current Guild Progression:
4/8H (10 Man)
Guild Level 25
Edited by Alyis on 7/5/2012 9:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Human Warrior
We are now also recruiting a Resto Druid, Shadow Priest, and Mage!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
I am interested in joining. Experienced raider from BC thru FL. Took a couple months off, but getting back into things now. Just transferred my mage to Whisperwind to play with some of my family, but their guild doesn't appear to have any raid spots open, and that's a big reason why I play is to raid. I may possibly bring over another toon or 2. Will also contact someone in-game. Thanks!
Reply Quote
92 Human Warrior
Thank you for applying! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]