Tank/Mdps LF HMDS 1st 5 and DS clear 4 Rogue

85 Orc Warrior
I am a 402 main spec Prot Warrior with a 396 Arms off spec and currently 5/8 HM DS.
I’m looking for a Heroic DS group on the Horde side for the first 5 bosses that are running on Tuesday’s. Primarily Yorsahj, Zon’ozz & Ultraxion to pick up the rest of the heroic pieces I am missing and maybe a couple of DPS upgrades. I can either tank or DPS depending on needs of the group. Time wise 3pm-9pm server as I am on the East Coast.

My guild is extending the lockout at Warmaster to work on him and onwards on Wednesday’s only so I will be unavailable for anything after Ultraxion on Tuesday’s and may be available later in the week depending how Wednesday turns out.

Additionally, I am seeking a separate consistent full clear regular DS group for my 396 Rogue (Shadiegaan) to work on legendary daggers preferably one day clear as I am approximately two full clears from Stage 2. My Rogue is 2/8 HM DS. Available days Monday (5pm-9pm), Friday (5pm+), Saturday (evening/night) & may be able to arrange Sundays. I am willing to switch my Rogue to Alliance if I need to.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game I bounce around a lot on toons so if I am not on send an in game mail to Narragaan or my alliance Druid Xanagaan if interested in Rogue.
Reply Quote
Heroic lockouts have specific IDs. You can not do heroic modes with one group, then join a different heroic lockout.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
06/22/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Nazli
Heroic lockouts have specific IDs. You can not do heroic modes with one group, then join a different heroic lockout.

If that is the case than that just sucks and is crap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]