"New player" server
1) A few players leave for Diablo, other servers or just stop playing.
2) People complain about others leaving and leave themselves
3) Many complain about the lack of people on the server and how no one ever wants to do something.
4) A few try to set things up to get more activity. Most don't get involved or troll those trying to help.
5) Blizzard changes Rexxar to new server, bringing in a ton of new people, most new to the game, many just looking for a new server thats not dead.
6) People complain about the new players and wish they'd stop coming.
Something about #3 and #6 just don't make sense.
If you're not willing to try and do something to make it better, you can't complain about it not improving.
If you feel that your own prowess is somehow degraded by the sudden change in realm classification then you have confidence issues.
Its nice seeing people explore this foreign world for the first time, especially the ones who have been bitten by the "bug" and are all-in, pandas be damned. It reminds me why I chose this over Star Wars.
Just my 2 coppers.
Anywho FOR THE HORDE!
My guild rolled alts on a high pop server to roam around a bit and I realized I had forgotten what it was like to see other players around.
Low pop is nice for farming rare spawns, but not much else.
However, my only real complaint is that I can't look "rich" or rather wear some nice looking gear with transmogs or without anymore unless if I do want to look "rich". I get spams of I want gold and I want it now, give me gold I'll give u nudes plz k thx, or Trade Openings for gold. Sure it can be ignored, but it's a bit of a pain in the arsenal gear when ye have people opening ye trade window or spamming ye whisper for gold, but also telling them when I'm in the mood to talk, "Go Away I'm Fwapin!" or "Do me a favor first and get me 50g, then I'll trade you 50g for your 50g that you collected." Always makes me chuckle a bit to see them flip out at ye doing that.
Edit: Oh! And I also have seen the queue pop up on me yesterday. I was in Que of 23, it was glorious and nostalgic.
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.