Its Been (Not So) Fun..........

85 Human Paladin
Let me start this By Saying..To all the friends Left here...Goodbye...I amTranferring 5 accounts to a NON-PvP Realm. I started Playing Here and in General 6 years ago, and, had I REALLY known what PvP vs. PvE was...I Never would have Rolled on a PvP server. That being said, I do occasionally enjoy PvP, (Extremely RARE, but it does Happen.), so Going to a NON-PvP realm SEEMS to be the answer.
My Wife,Daughter, and 2 Sons Play also,(Thus, the 5 account xfer), The MAIN reason we are Leaving here is My wife said,"Move 'em or Quit" as Quitting is not in a Marine's vocabulary relocation to a More advantagious spot is the only Viable solution.
I play Ally only, My Wife refuses to play horde, My Daughter HATES horde, my sons,who are BOTH a little on the,shall we say, Immature side, (under the age of 15), have horde toons, but, When they log on they die repeatedly...so I THINK the lesson is getting thru to to 14 year old...the 10 yr old STILL thinks "horde is SOOOO cool"(you've probably seen his Corpse around), my point there is "only 10 yr olds play horde then they grow up". <troll alert, feel free to flame that.
I myself have been reading thru, "The Future of PvP in MOP" thread.... Now as I said Earlier..(Extremly Rare)but does happen)...if I want PvP I will que for a BG, (I DONT do arena, rarely do WG or TB, To me the Game has Never been about PvP...I Love Questing.
This is My Opinion, Fortunately for me,my Wife shares this view..As does Our Daughter.
The Boys Dont count as they are under the age of 15 and They Run from PvE encounters not to mention PvP encounters.
Anyway, back to the aforementioned thread, My wife read it and was Not Happy about being forced into World PvP, I read it,and, What I think of it cannot be Printed Here.

So, Our solution, (as a WoW playing family), Guild and Accounts moved to where Some Jerk in full PvP gear(Read Horde), cannot drop in while we quest and Screw the Whole day up by Camping/Griefing. In My Opinion..This Server is Dying...The horde can Have it...Goodbye. It was fun while it lasted (not).
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Is your daughter hot?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I haven't seen a "grown man" make a post like this in quite a while. Talking about getting some attention, I almost want to pity your wife and children. I think this post was wrote in frustration of being ganked, which can be understood. However, making a wall of text wrote in tears and blood will certainly get you some troll attention.

And since we're on the attention factor, sitting there insinuating that "Horde is only 10 year olds" is quite off the mark. If your sons enjoy being "10 year old horde" I say congratulations on not growing up and being like your father who whines and cries about a game. I am getting a bit off topic here, I apologize.

I just wanted to say this post was completely unnecessary, and that no one cares, but then again I did get a good laugh out of it so I guess I care. Thanks for reminding me, that even "grown men" can shed tears in public and feel no shame.

On another note, good luck on your new realm. Like I said it is a game, so farewell and good gaming.

Good Day,
Goes
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
LOL...the Entire post was Meant for a Laugh....Although...The frustration factor is usually on the Opposite side. No, I dont like PvP...Yes we are Moving...Those who actually Know me would understand the Post. As for Horde being 10 yr olds...Hey, I call it as I see It.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I see what you did there. Witty.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
is anyone supposed to care that your gone?
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Warrior
MVP
What's app are you using to capitalize letters in such a poetic manner?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
06/26/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Goes
I see what you did there. Witty.

Hey there Goes :)
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Druid
Yeah, thanks for helping to ruin our PvP server, !@#$%^-. We PvPers roll up on these servers so we can enjoy world PvP. When I jump someone out in the world, I think of it as doing them a favor. Because that's what I'd like them to do to me. I assume that's why we all rolled characters on PVP servers.

But no. We have tons of *!@#$%^ PvE'ers rolling up on our PvP servers. And instead of participating in the game, they /dance or /sit or /cry -- and end up ruining the experience for everyone here.

It's like joining a group of people for a game of monopoly, except when it's your turn to play you throw the dice away and refuse to participate. Why are you here, if you aren't even going to try?

And you act like it's US who are the bad guys?! The nerve of you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yeah, thanks for helping to ruin our PvP server, !@#$%^-. We PvPers roll up on these servers so we can enjoy world PvP. When I jump someone out in the world, I think of it as doing them a favor. Because that's what I'd like them to do to me. I assume that's why we all rolled characters on PVP servers.

But no. We have tons of *!@#$%^ PvE'ers rolling up on our PvP servers. And instead of participating in the game, they /dance or /sit or /cry -- and end up ruining the experience for everyone here.

It's like joining a group of people for a game of monopoly, except when it's your turn to play you throw the dice away and refuse to participate. Why are you here, if you aren't even going to try?

A-!@#$ING-MEN

also Clay go on more :o
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
To be fair, world PvP is generally some PvP-hero ganking lowbies or people in quest greens who don't really have a chance to fight back. Even if gear or level are similar, it'll usually be a surprise attack or when someone is fighting mobs. Not saying it's wrong to kill people if you have an advantage, but don't complain about them complaining because they have no shot.
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Druid
fair? The whole point is that it's not fair. That's how a winner emerges.
You win because you out skill, out gear, out level, out number, out initiative, or out prepare. What else is there? Luck? You get better random rolls?

play to win.
http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win-part-1.html
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
07/18/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Amerrol
Not saying it's wrong to kill people if you have an advantage

My point was that world PvP and the unfairness of it might not be as fun for everyone as it is for you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It's fun, very fun. The only reason it isn't now is because Blizzard ruined world pvp with the phasing.

I used to love getting ganked or ganking players, just to see how bad Ohyes and I could get out numbered and still walk away 50 res timers later laughing our asses off.

#Needslessphasing
Reply Quote
87 Troll Druid

/applaud
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Apparently the 10 year olds were out hot and heavy........1st and foremost....!@#$%d (the way it SHOULD read) "players" Dont always "own" me. 2nd, The Entire Point of this post was for a good laugh.....Apparently some of you took it just a little to personally. I'm actually Not leaving the server because of the PvP aspect but more for the Server on its last legs aspect of it.....Couldnt care less if you care or not, and, Am happy to F*ck up your elitist Views on why PvPers roll anything. AoS is a dying server and I will Happily close the coffin lid on it...So...F*ck you Very much and may you get Ganked til you delete.....Have an Alliance day....see yall later.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Then leave and stop telling us. No one even knows who you are.
Edited by Amerrol on 9/7/2012 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I think you posting and explaining everything is the part being a little to serious. OMG I made a post on the AoS forums and people trolled it! I am surprised.

On that note,

love you goes and amerrol <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]