Its Been (Not So) Fun..........

85 Orc Warlock
Hey there Gandar. Guess what server my new main is on. First word starts with a B, second with a H.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Is it Bleeding Hollow????
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/11/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Pannaxx
Is it Bleeding Hollow????

Yes sir. Knew you were too smart to just be a meat shield tank :P

This is Amerrol in case there is confusion.
Edited by Aimee on 9/11/2012 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Can i haz an invite? lol

How far is your guild?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Can i haz an invite? lol

How far is your guild?

8/8H 25. They're a recent transfer from a dead server similar to AoS, so we bonded over that. I think we are 15th on the server, which isn't too bad considering the size of BH. I think we can probably sneak up a couple of spots as well during Mists. We are looking for a Boomkin, Mage, or Hunter to round off our roster since we have zero of each and are melee heavy. So if there is anyone decent left on AoS feel free to look us up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
is this guild going to stop raiding when you kill a final boss to Mr Dargonslayer(amerrol)?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/13/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Revenge
is this guild going to stop raiding when you kill a final boss to Mr Dargonslayer(amerrol)?

Haha that is very doubtful. Unlike <I like turtles>, some of these guys have been playing for years and years together. I'm pretty sure the GM started the guild back in 2006. It a very nice group of people from what I've seen the ~month I've been there.

Also, Zacko?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yes,it be da zacko
Sounds like a pretty cool guild.
Edited by Revenge on 9/13/2012 7:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Can i haz an invite? lol

How far is your guild?

8/8H 25. They're a recent transfer from a dead server similar to AoS, so we bonded over that. I think we are 15th on the server, which isn't too bad considering the size of BH. I think we can probably sneak up a couple of spots as well during Mists. We are looking for a Boomkin, Mage, or Hunter to round off our roster since we have zero of each and are melee heavy. So if there is anyone decent left on AoS feel free to look us up.

What does the size of Baradins Hold have to do with your guilds PVE ranking on Bleeding Hollow??
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/13/2012 11:57 PMPosted by Pannaxx
What does the size of Baradins Hold have to do with your guilds PVE ranking on Bleeding Hollow??

I see what you did there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]