Armory - Guild 6+ months out of date

90 Blood Elf Mage
This effects both the site and the mobile app but the site forum hasn't had any sort of response in a few days, so I'm adding it here:

Usually I'd wait and assume it's delayed updating - as that's the fix I commonly see posted.

However, for the past 6 months or so, the Armory hasn't updated the roster, level, or perks of the guild - the only thing it's updating is the Recent Activity.

It's kinda weird seeing activity in the guild for members who apparently aren't in the roster.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/illidan/Plains%20of%20Maltak/

This is the Armory page.

In game it's correct however, a much different roster (More members have joint), and we're currently a level 5 guild.

Any reason this hasn't updated in roughly 6 months+?

A few hours or days I can understand, but not updating in 6 months is just bad.
Edited by Syreania on 6/26/2012 10:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Thanks for the report Syreania. We'll take a look into this ASAP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Any update on this? Still not updated at all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Ok, now the guild doesn't even exist apparently. (Armoury, mobile armoury give me a 404 - still works in game though). Been over a month since I've had any information on what's happening.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Any feedback at all?

6 months of no update, and now it's still 404ing on the mobile and website armoury.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Still not a word or anything, and still not working. Coming up to 9 months out of date now.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
This bug was not able to be resolved, so it's been escalated for a more thorough investigation by the WoW team. Our web and mobile services have been rapidly expanding this year, so this feels like growing pains. I'm doing everything I can to make certain your guild issue is not forgotten and is followed up on.

That goes for all individual character and guild issues reported on this forum. It can take just as long to figure out these individual character issues as it would to implement a new feature. It may seem like very simple data, but it's going through a very complex system.

Sometimes we get reports for specific issues like this that we've never seen before. Yes, missing guild data seems fairly common, but the way in which it is manifesting... we've never seen a specific problem like this before that wasn't easily resolved.

I'll keep you updated. I've sent reminders to everyone involved in resolving this reported issue.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Syreania, we finally pinpointed the bug that affected your guild. Apparently your guild was one of 2 guilds experiencing this problem. The bug is now fixed and your guild should be displaying properly now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Yup, all working now. Must've been a pretty specific / odd bug o.O

Still, yay!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]