Why do I suck at PvE?

90 Draenei Paladin
I've always tried my best at it, did all I could do to provide dps. Never seems to give me that much credit. I also tank for pve and people say I suck even though I do my best to gather mobs.
For an example Madness of DW. When I tank and grab bloods, people say I'm not tanking. The follow week, I cbf with the bloods, people say I'm not tanking either. I mean wtf. What am I supposed to do?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
If you researched your job properly you wouldn't be asking this, back to the drawing board .
Edited by Swiss on 6/24/2012 7:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
i think u need to look at your guild name and think about that more whenever you try to fulfill your role within PvE
Reply Quote
I suggest playing another game. If this game and the people you play it with don't make you feel good (in my case I don't give a sh*t) then this isn't the game for you. After all, this is supposed to be entertainment, right?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
06/24/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Daenon
I suggest playing another game. If this game and the people you play it with don't make you feel good (in my case I don't give a sh*t) then this isn't the game for you. After all, this is supposed to be entertainment, right?

You're right. But I still do love Pvp in this game. It's actually something I'm good at.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
If your good at pvp why are you reforgin to mastery over crit?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
a ret pally being bad at something whoda thunk it
also not even a 1550 cheevy in 2s and he thinks hes gooooooooooodddddddddd
i amlol good read

Why all that negative stuff bro? I don't have a fixed 2s team because I'm always helping some old guildies getting cap and conq gear.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm also new to the game. Started since Cata. Not even 1 year of playing the game. And I'm not a competitive 2s guy. I mostly bg. And when you say "he thinks he's gooooooooooodddddddddd". I am good at pvp. Just not overly competitive good.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bajheera started in cata...He got 2400 rating
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Nice. But what I meant was that I've never set up a serious Arena team before. Most of the time, I play for fun, not for competition. I'll probably get my game up later, but I play WoW because I wanna take breaks from all the stress in real life.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I've always tried my best at it, did all I could do to provide dps. Never seems to give me that much credit. I also tank for pve and people say I suck even though I do my best to gather mobs.
For an example Madness of DW. When I tank and grab bloods, people say I'm not tanking. The follow week, I cbf with the bloods, people say I'm not tanking either. I mean wtf. What am I supposed to do?

THIS IS THE BEST THIGN I'VE READ ALL DAY.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]