[A] <Nexus> 4/6 Mogu'shan | (12 hr/week)

90 Night Elf Druid
08/19/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Oniveritas
you do realize you were tanking and you did fail like twice to heroic beloroc right? Youve wiped the raid before. But i would like to point out that if pve is your game how come youre not 8/8 heroic. And before you make the comment that i got it with the 30% nerf check my achievements and check the date. There were nerfs but i doubt it was past 15%. Now When we are talking about your pvp escapades its mostly because in this post and others you state how you dominate players. When in reality when youre on your own and not 2 v 1 a person you really arent.

I haven't said anywhere in this thread that I dominate anyone. I am just responding to all the unwarranted hate that came from somewhere. I don't go out of my way to trash HAx10, so I don't see why it comes the other way.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ground Gear
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Speaking of Achievements oni. Lets start looking at content that was a little difficult and well put together by blizzard. Light of dawn looks like you couldnt even kill it with a 30% nerf. You got it nearly a year after i did. That was even after my Heroic Halfus kill.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/19/2012 11:53 PMPosted by Flamîngtable
AKA Oak has no valid response.

Actually it means Ground Gear
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I don't like people who use to be friends hating each other so much over pixels. This thread has begun to pain me greatly...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
dat rhetoric
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]