Normal Madness/Rathrak - Alliance

85 Human Warlock
Iiii am looking to buy norm rathrak (for lsd2) from a guild (whoever wants to carry me on that fight) and here is what im looking at paying since its only normal:

--10-12.5k upon entering the raid at madness
--10-12.5k upon rathrak dropping and landingin my bags of mad loots
--if rathrak doesnt drop, i dont pay the 2nd half
--repeat w/ payments until it actually drops

Let me know on here or in game if you can do this for me. And dont bother if youre one of the guilds that charges me paying 30k to everybody in the raid, because thats absurd.

Edit: typos via phone = sad days
Edited by Lamuh on 6/22/2012 9:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
The heroic version drops for us almost every single pull. We've seen 3 in 3 kills. Our first kill, two dropped. /fail
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Sadly once i get all my gold ill only be around 80k which isnt near enough for heroic rathrak.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
If you're not locked on Wednesday night.. at 8:30pm server. Whisper me on Sonofshamm. If i'm short a dps. We'll carry you for free.
Reply Quote
06/22/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Shammter
If you're not locked on Wednesday night.. at 8:30pm server. Whisper me on Sonofshamm. If i'm short a dps. We'll carry you for free.

This is the part where I say I AGREE with your AWESOME way of handling this, Shamm

Seriously tho I would kinda feel bad charging someone for a carry. We may joke about doing it, but I wouldn't like it if we did, and I would give my portion of the gold back to the person.
Reply Quote
Almost forgot to hijack this thread.

So who among us has been playing the beta and are you happy with your class's or spec's changes?

/discuss
/derail
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
O_o really? No catch? Sir, you just might be a saint. I dont know too many people in your guild but you guys now have a +1 in my book. Wednesday at 830 server actually works perfectly for me.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I can't promise that you'll 100% get the spot since we're full and have excellent attendance. But if I can help it, we'll do it and you'll be with.

Otherwise, maybe we can gather an alt run for you...Open Raid Monday night?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/22/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Phaydre
Seriously tho I would kinda feel bad charging someone for a carry.

I wouldn't feel bad charging people for anything really.

But I'm a cold hearted bastard like that.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
06/22/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Lamuh
O_o really? No catch? Sir, you just might be a saint. I dont know too many people in your guild but you guys now have a +1 in my book. Wednesday at 830 server actually works perfectly for me.

Definitely NOT a saint. :P

@Phay - Most progression guilds charge for heroic clears, mount runs, etc. It's actually a very good way to make some gold to speed their progression in the next tier. (Professions, AH gear, etc etc).

On higher pop servers there are GoldDKP runs where the loot is bid on, highest bid wins. Typically the proceeds are then split up between the members of the raid (or whoever stays til the end). It would be interesting if we could set something similar up here.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
No i understand that i dont have a guaranteed spot in the heroic run =p the offer alone is more than i expected. But really i can make any night as long as its after 7 server due to work. =p
Reply Quote
Oh I know they do, and I'm sure that income does help future raiding.

I just would feel guilty cuz I have been really lucky with getting on raid teams, compared to others who haven't had the chance or their team fell apart or real life got in the way. I'm fortunate that Forb's team took me on with almost no previous raiding experience, I'm fortunate that Kardone let me pug for his team, I'm fortunate that Rev's real life got in the way and a spot opened on Clint's team (hehe,) and I'm fortunate that Clint has kept me on despite all the times I have screwed up or when my healing or dps was low (dps still is, let's be honest,) and I'm fortunate that I have a fiance who understands my need to raid.

On a realm this size, a lot of people who are equally or better-skilled than I am haven't been so lucky.

Oh who am I kidding? I allegedly got where I am by whoring around Dwarven District and on Vent... Maybe you people should take that route. It apparently worked for me!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter

Oh who am I kidding? I allegedly got where I am by whoring around Dwarven District and on Vent... Maybe you people should take that route. It apparently worked for me!

I didn't get lucky enough to experience this.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Lamuh, are you locked this week to Dragon Soul? If not, tell your friends that I'll be available on my hunter to raid lead normal mode on Monday at 8:30pm server.

And no, definitely not a saint. We probably won't be selling mount runs for awhile, anyways. Who would the money benefit? lol.

Anyone else interested is invited. I'll probably need to borrow someone's vent or else I'll purchase my own 10man vent since they're cheap.

TANK
TANK
DPS - Shammter
DPS
DPS
DPS
DPS
Heals
Heals
Heals
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I can cover a spot in that if you need. Tank, heals, or hunter dps (or really bad warlock dps).
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I'm good to go for monday, bearing in mind that I would still be going in w/ pvp gear and relatively bad dps because of it.

Also...

GTFO ALEX. GET OUT.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
...wait, this is for strictly pvp?

/facepalm
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Rath'rak is amazing in PvP, hence why he was trying to buy it shamm. I thought you picked up on this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]