<Fast Foward> Recruiting

86 Human Death Knight
Fast Foward is a Alliance guild on Ysondre - US. All the main players of Fast Foward have been around for quite some time now and are all 8/8H.

We are recruiting for 10m raids! We currently need All!

We have not yet set up a raid schedule due to how new our guild is.

Thank you for your time.
- Terabyte

We look forward to progressing in MoP!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Got room for a 385 disc priest?
Reply Quote
Need a core healer
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
Yeah, we are currently recruiting a Core Healer atm.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
And what days and times are you planning to raid?
Reply Quote
What the hell, Disciplineme, abandoning us? Just kidding, hope you lead them to glorious victory if you go. Our guild is a bit behind, having just gotten to the half-way point in Karazhan.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
It's not like that ninj. I just pve on my priest. Though Enixa keeps telling me I have to gear him for RBGs. But my rogue is sworn to you in blood and love. And that's a fantastic lol, but I can most definitely solo Kara. Or I almost did on my pally anyway! Stupid chess match...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
and your coming to ysondre... y?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
lol good luck with this
Edited by Takarita on 6/25/2012 10:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
and you're coming to ysondre... y?
Edited by Takarita on 6/25/2012 10:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
We are doing our first run as a new guild tonight Tue at 8 pm server you can pst me or anyone online for more info or if your would like to join us, You do not have to leave your guild to raid with us but we do wish someone will join us eventually.
Edited by Zakiah on 6/26/2012 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Well I was unfortunately at work all night so I missed the hijinks. However I am still interested in seeing what's going on, today for example, if you didn't complete it. I just had to write something constructive to also bump this, because more ally raiding options are needed, and this is more important than the other 17 threads above it right now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'd be interested in joining your guild, who can I contact in game about joining?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Merden: ATM our main raid group are all able to invite members. Just speak to anybody you see. I am usualy located in the trade district next to the Auction House.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
question....

you say the guild members are 8/8 heroic...but i see 1 person on the roster with the achievement? 0.o

Edited: the word members
Edited by Takarita on 6/28/2012 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Take, who cares? The name is cool! I'm a sucker for a good name
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
was a genuine question.

no need for your useless input
Edited by Takarita on 6/28/2012 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Is there any way you can cease to be a !@#$% for all of 30 seconds? You might be on the forums, but you wouldn't be playing this game right now if it weren't for me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
was a genuine question.

/fixed

just annoyed that i was sincerely asking a question and in waltz's another troll....just let someone ask something!! lol
Edited by Takarita on 6/28/2012 11:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
06/28/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Suddenlyy
Is there any way you can cease to be a !@#$% for all of 30 seconds? You might be on the forums, but you wouldn't be playing this game right now if it weren't for me.

She's asking them a question, not you. The fact is the question was intended for <Fast Forward> and not for you. If you get a response you find unsavory, that's on you for butting in. And the second part made me chuckle.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]