<Fast Foward> Recruiting

85 Human Rogue
Alliance side all we do is PVP all day errrday
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Yeah it's weird. I think it was like that in Wrath too - one or two major Ally raiding guilds and one or two Horde PVP guilds (none of which have ever been remotely good).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Now that Raji is in this guild I support all their efforts.

Raji you should have stayed Horde we need a tank for H Madness this week!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Now that Raji is in this guild I support all their efforts.

Raji you should have stayed Horde we need a tank for H Madness this week!

I can come on my warrior, yo!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/19/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Labido
Maybe because I was actually talking about relevant, current players, not people who played here during Naxx40 progression 7 years ago.

I am a little late but I don't think you have the right to call people !@#$ on Ysondre if you PvE... if you PvP I've never seen you out which means something obviously...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysondre/Mahourai/achievement#95:165:a398

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysondre/Mahourai/statistic#21:154

Please don't call Ysondrians bad.

Just because we are on a PVP server doesn't mean that PVE doesn't matter, or that you have to PVE.

And duels don't mean much of anything..... playing together with 1 to 4 other people at a time is where things get fun and interesting.

This coming from a raider though... I don't pvp often, but I do love it! Just hard to when I am not in a PVP oriented guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]