5/8H Resto Sham

I am currently considering transferring and would be looking for a guild(Ally or Horde) to join and raid with now and for the upcoming expansion. I am just returning after dealing with some personal issues that forced me to stop playing for a few months (details can be discussed)

Preferred raid times: Mon-thurs after 7PM Arizona time or Fri-Sun anytime

last logged out with DPS shoulders/Trinket but i have resto equivalent shoulders gemmed/enchanted properly, and reg heart of unliving for those slots.

pls respond here or @ omfgbrbicecreamtruck@ymail.com with any questions
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Just curious, is there a free transfer up for Maiev or such? Bunch of people seem to be asking about coming here and I don't understand why. lol
Reply Quote
Just looking for a change of pace/ppl
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
While I don't know why you'd choose Maiev of all places, we currently have an opening for our group 1. Titan Forged is currently 6/8h (realm 3rd) and has been the highest Alliance progressed for t12 and t13 (2nd for t11; former 1st transferred off). Currently on the 3rd tendon on Spine. Lacking a competent 3rd healer at the moment.

We raid Thursday and Sunday 6pm-10pm your time.
Reply Quote
maybe my post was slightly misleading. Its not that I am considering a transfer to maiev specifically but considering a transfer in general and I have posted on a few of the PST/MST server forums to explore my options.

@mindgames the spot seems great but the times just wouldnt work. I am usually walking in the door at 6ish my time and wouldnt be able to jump straight online at that point
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]