(A) Raid - DS Normal (10 man) - Thu 7:15 PM

90 Human Mage
Chaotic Neutral raids every Thursday from 7:15 - ?, Dragon Soul normal. We have openings available for range or melee dps, 2-3 spots depending on the week. If you are interested please mail Corelon, Amanah, or Orleon. We do not care if you join our guild or not.

We are a mature group who doesn't care about wipes and just likes each other's company. We are friendly and happy to explain fights. At present we are 5/8 on normal, although several in the group have raided up to 5/8 heroic. We expect to in a few weeks have normal on Farm, and then we will determine if we want to do more then the traditional 'Morchock is easy, lets kill him in Heroic'.

Be gemmed and enchanted, and no drama. Loot rules are main over off, one win per night unless it will be sharded otherwise.
Edited by Corelliat on 6/25/2012 6:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I've raided with at least two of these crafty individuals listed and I will place my stamp of approval upon this listing. Chaotic Neutral are good guys, hard workers, and generally quite amusing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Thanks Sel. And thank goodness Heroic Hagara is finally on farm. I was beginning to get a complex.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Sorry, I can only group with people aligned Lawful Genocidal.

((Free Bump))
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Why not Uncontrollably Passive?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
That's not an alignment in DND!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]