Paladin bubble.... GET RID OF IT IN ARENAS!

SO im up in the 1400-1500 rating in my 2s team. The only team me and my buddy are loosing to are holy paladins. The reason is because of there cheap bubble. In my opinion I think getting rid of the paladin bubble and putting in Lay on hands in arena would be less unfair, and ya I know warriors can break the bubble but what about the other 9 classes? You know a class is OP when every arena comp has one. Im not saying to get rid of the bubble altogether im just saying get rid of it in arenas.
Reply Quote
Ok that still doesnt explain how the other 8 classes are gonna do anything
Reply Quote
someone tell me why bubble is not op. please. PLEASE.
Reply Quote
my 2s team

Arenas are not balanced around 2s.
Reply Quote
Even in 3s or 5s though there practically unkillable
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Hasn't happened yet after all these years, but I'm sure your sparsely worded plea on the forums will get Ghostcrawler's attention.

Let's just wait.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood ..
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
and lay on hands!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Air
I have beat plenty of holy pally teams in 2v2 at 1400-1500. You are doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
A pally without a bubble would get cc'd so hard his toon would be perma sheeped/fear/frozen/stuned.
Reply Quote
Lets get rid of Deterrence in arena too, then
Edited by Alieona on 6/22/2012 9:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
So kill him between bubbles.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
06/22/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Jollytroll
SO im up in the 1400-1500 rating in my 2s team. The only team me and my buddy are loosing to are holy paladins. The reason is because of there cheap bubble. In my opinion I think getting rid of the paladin bubble and putting in Lay on hands in arena would be less unfair, and ya I know warriors can break the bubble but what about the other 9 classes? You know a class is OP when every arena comp has one. Im not saying to get rid of the bubble altogether im just saying get rid of it in arenas.

Get rid of disengage in arena please. They should take my Enraged Regen from me too. Oh and priests, no more bubble. Rogues, hey, your vanish is wayyy too OP. Oh mages? Ice block=GONE! Locks, you want that annoying a$$ portal? Idc, we don't want it! Druids, you have that amazing huge tree and yall still suck, keep it.
Edited by Worcaholic on 6/22/2012 9:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
06/22/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Jollytroll
my 2s team.

Might as well be talking about duels, as far as PvP balancing is concerned. 2 don't mean anything, in the big picture.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
06/22/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Jollytroll
Ok that still doesnt explain how the other 8 classes are gonna do anything

Priest mass dispell, warlock's chaos bolt (I think) and warrior's shattering throw all break it as I recall.

And, as stated, the game's not balanced around 2v2 -- it's balanced around 3s.
Reply Quote
edit: sorry thought you were a warrior...

PILLER HUMP you hunter till the bubble wears off. Its only 10 seconds..
Edited by Timelord on 6/22/2012 9:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
To be honest id be happy to get rid of deterrance if the pally bubble was gonna ill admit its unfair also
Reply Quote
when hunters jump thats an indication for disengage and its not even OP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]