Extenzeworks is Windrunners #1

(Locked)

90 Orc Shaman
today the great horde prolitariat destroyed the facsist alliance's attempt to raze moskva er i mean orgrimmar!

Really a rather pathetic FTA group, we actually had 20 or so horde defending o.O and i even got to punt a couple off a cliff =DDDDDD

edit:equally pathetic FTH group but i expected it, it was fun when me and extenze 2v5 some alliance and won however
Edited by Sledgehammer on 7/21/2012 12:54 PM PDT
90 Tauren Warrior
Herro>Extenze

Jusayin

Wallhack > Windrunner.

Yeah I said it.
85 Human Paladin
-sits in guild zerg all day in tb
-gets called Windrunner #1
-runs away from 3500 resil alts 1v1

what
90 Orc Shaman
i somewhat doubt the above story about him running, more than likely he was either hurt/no CDs or there was a "honor amongst thieves buff" on said 3500 resil alt. Also who cares about the whole guild zerg thing? Are you supposed to run around solo and get 5v1.....which im used to especially back in the halaa/wintergrasp days....as for the windrunner #1 definately not a self proclaimed thing
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
>TB Happens every two hours
>Guild is active from 6-12 server time
>Extenze is active on late hours
>Guild goes to TB in groups of 5-8
>"Sits in TB all day"
>"Guild Zerg"
>Genius.jpg
Edited by Nåmine on 7/26/2012 7:28 AM PDT
85 Blood Elf Rogue
TB is too mainstream, I do Wintergrasp.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Eff that, man. Halaa all the way.
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Touché
100 Human Warrior
I blame tenacity.. ;)
90 Human Death Knight
Ill convince JS to xfer horde, thats a little breath right? A very little breath.
90 Human Death Knight
Herro>Extenze

Jusayin

Wallhack > Windrunner.

Yeah I said it.

Gantz dear, come back to WR Yjizzle has no one to give gnome lapdances to anymore.
90 Orc Shaman
JS go horde o.O Heh that means no more you soloing healers as blood in org or no more demonicskull/shaterdskull 5v1ing people.......sweet

Shaterdskull was the one ally i would NEVER gank in Wintergrasp back in the day, i ran xD
90 Human Death Knight
Ya demon is pretty good, I cant wait to see how he is come MoP seeing he plays lock/spriest lol >.>
90 Orc Shaman
im liking the DK stuff, that remorseless winter or W/E its called looked nifty, a portable "ring of frost"......really id take it because it'll probably look cool as hell. Frost for life, i cant stand unholy, i hate pet mecanics and blood is well....lol blood
90 Human Death Knight
I havent really messed with frost on beta, or well pvp at all. But ya, I love frost too. I went unholy for awhile but I dont pvp anymore anyways x.x
90 Blood Elf Mage
Lol yougotburned i remember !@#$ing killing your level 10 alt at like 3 AM and you got butthurt for 2 hours.

Wait, you were that bad druid? The one who couldn't kill a mage with 2998 resil and used 2 moonfire's to kill his lvl 30 alt? Gj with that btw, glad to see you remember getting beat multiple times by someone who was half asleep.
90 Human Death Knight
I talked to JS, I dont think they like the idea x.x

I TRIED!
90 Orc Shaman
a noble attempt!
90 Human Death Knight
I see you extenzeee, on my 1700res dpriest Rzzn. Wtb one of your buddy to actually 1v1. lolz
90 Tauren Warrior

Wallhack > Windrunner.

Yeah I said it.

Gantz dear, come back to WR Yjizzle has no one to give gnome lapdances to anymore.

NTY :(
Love Proudmoore Horde too much!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]