Extenzeworks is Windrunners #1

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I was pretty good friends with extenze, but i think he no longer plays wow anymore...
90 Orc Shaman
HOLY !@#$ WHY WONT THIS THREAD DIE
90 Blood Elf Paladin
UMAD BRO?
90 Orc Shaman
lol.....it just wont die comrades....heck you arent even on a server anymore(well that toon isnt atleast)
90 Orc Death Knight
Hes moved onto bigger and better things, as should the rest of the windrunner horde >_>
90 Orc Shaman
02/02/2013 05:11 PMPosted by Shoadowolf
but i think he no longer plays wow anymore...

Im on Illidan now mate

My Battletag is Extenzeworks#1740 I've been playing my Warrior Karma whos still on WR horde Hit me up for some Bgees
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Im on Illidan now mate

My Battletag is Extenzeworks#1740 I've been playing my Warrior Karma whos still on WR horde Hit me up for some Bgees
oh, but why the server transfer?
90 Orc Shaman
02/11/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Shoadowolf

My Warrior partner for 3s quit Due to School and theres no other warriors on WR horde that play Often, so i was forced to transfer to find partners
90 Orc Shaman

My Warrior partner for 3s quit Due to School and theres no other warriors on WR horde that play Often, so i was forced to transfer to find partners

stop sugarcoating it ;) , this server just sucks with no end of the suckdom in sight. Wrath and BC were so fun....then cataclysm wrecked horde on this server
Edited by Sledgehammer on 2/12/2013 9:28 PM PST
90 Orc Death Knight
I think wrath was even pushing it haha, I mean you guys still had some big names at that point, all the pros xfered (no offense) along with your decent pve'ers. Thats what killed the horde, wtb goldshire days vs Rafeekay
90 Orc Shaman
i miss rafeekay =/ and pft ill admit, im decent/average at best. I can barely type and breathe at the sametime!
90 Orc Shaman
extenze my real ID is 1888

now you know!(as well as everyone else it seems...)
96 Blood Elf Paladin
02/14/2013 08:31 PMPosted by Herrô
I think wrath was even pushing it haha, I mean you guys still had some big names at that point, all the pros xfered (no offense) along with your decent pve'ers. Thats what killed the horde, wtb goldshire days vs Rafeekay

I couldn't agree with you more. Been on the horde side since late BC and it's definitely been dying off. I miss those days when there were no flying mounts in Azeroth and the horde would jump to the top of the INN at Goldshire just to farm the alliance all day.
90 Goblin Priest
I am the Priest formally known as Beamish. The Horde is alive and well on Area 52
90 Dwarf Hunter
poor extenze dis thread just wont die xD

(sledge, just so you know extenze)
90 Orc Death Knight
Sledge im adding you, and your doing bgs with me if you like it or not! >:l
90 Orc Shaman
i never recieved a request, zulanos1888 is me on real id add away.

lol this thread is still here eventho extenze and possibly even sledge here soon arent even on this server
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Whats that you wanted me to BUMP this okay I will. #yoloswag420noscope
100 Night Elf Monk
Hi Extenze ima bump this just to troll you kay?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]