the boys are back in town

85 Undead Rogue
Don't ask me why we've returned to this sh*thole of a server but the young raiders who graced Lethon since vanilla are back. From those who've tainted every single guild except for those frenchies and the hawaiians (god bless their souls) are back in business. The legendary #1 2v2 ret/resto team in the world and more are pleased to make our epic return.

You may have known me as Íce the paladin now named Squatz cause you as*holes took every "i" imaginable,
Solarass the !@#$%^-*!@ shaman,
Stabhard(rogue)/Rofldots(lock) the baddie,
Boomzies my homie G druid,
and our other friend who has changed his name so many times you won't know him.

I'm sure this message will fall upon soggy ears as everyone on Lethon likely has no idea who we are. But Lethon has and always will be our home and for those of you who remember us, hi, good to see you again. With Summer I doubt we will be stirring up server drama but expect to see us tickling around for a bit and the coming of Mist of Pandaria (lol jk that looks like sh*t probably will quit 4 times before it's out).
Edited by Sunflower on 6/24/2012 3:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Stopped reading after Sh*thole server comment. Viva la Lethon.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
It would be one of my guildies that insulted the entire realm. Ya not giving a $hit! Thats how TDTP rolls. TDTP Lethon Horde or GTFO!

Oh and if ya bring up beating me in HKs in WSG DP ya had a pocket healer the whole game and only beat me by 2 HKS. Still, GG though.
Edited by Apocowlypse on 6/25/2012 12:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I'm going to bring the gank crew

It would be one of my guildies that insulted the entire realm. Ya not giving a $hit! Thats how TDTP rolls. TDTP Lethon Horde or GTFO!

Oh and if ya bring up beating me in HKs in WSG DP ya had a pocket healer the whole game and only beat me by 2 HKS. Still, GG though.

I'm going to come to Org so I can tea bag you again.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Ready for some Lethon lovin, I'll make sure pvp is on to prepare my body for this intrusion.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
06/25/2012 12:46 AMPosted by Touchlol

That mustve been hard for you to do when your were constantly backing up and dying.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
06/25/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Apocowlypse

That mustve been hard for you to do when your were constantly backing up and dying.

I should have took a SS of me tea bagging you last time o well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Is this one of those, "We were gods in high school" and we want to come back to relive our so called glory years back home post since we are irrelevant where we are now? Really, do you have to badmouth this server? I suppose it's easier to be a king of an ant hill rather than being goat poop on the bottom of Everest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
:X
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Guess im coming home too bois
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Yeah I have been here since day 1 and have no idea who you are, although I do see you are in my guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
They were in heartbreakers in late wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Uhmm... welcome back?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
06/25/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Holyraptor
Is this one of those, "We were gods in high school" and we want to come back to relive our so called glory years back home post since we are irrelevant where we are now? Really, do you have to badmouth this server? I suppose it's easier to be a king of an ant hill rather than being goat poop on the bottom of Everest.

Ok pessimistic raptor child, but to be honest we ain't making no comeback, just seeing if any oldies are still on the server while we do some casual play.

The legendary #1 2v2 ret/resto team in the world and more are pleased to make our epic return.

I lolled hard, irl.

as everyone on Lethon likely has no idea who we are

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head here. PEACE

not my fault you missed out on the goods

06/27/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Lyrion

YOUR STILL ALIVE? Come back to me my favorite pally in arms

06/27/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Draxyl
Yeah I have been here since day 1 and have no idea who you are, although I do see you are in my guild.

Healed all BC in Heartbreakers and Last Warlords of Lethon. In wotlk was ret with NERD RAGE, Iniquity, and Heartbreakers. If that rings any bells.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
06/27/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Draxyl

Healed all BC in Heartbreakers and Last Warlords of Lethon. In wotlk was ret with NERD RAGE, Iniquity, and Heartbreakers. If that rings any bells.[/quote]

I remember all those guilds, LWoL I was sad to see go.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
06/25/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Holyraptor
Reply Quote
if we all come back can I make a guild called <WE BACK CUZ DIABLO SO GOOD> and then we can all join and be friends.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
D3 da best
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
06/27/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Lyrion

You better
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]