Looking for new home!

1 Human Warrior
Thinking about transferring here, are there any casual raiding guilds that are either Christian OR Family oriented on Khaz'goroth? My wife and I are both looking for a new home that is in our (Australian) time zone. We are both casual raiders, and have several toons that are currently 4 or 5/8H.

Any info is greatly appreciated!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
06/25/2012 12:18 AMPosted by Sterick
Christian OR Family oriented on Khaz'goroth?

Ohhhhhhhh you soooo don't wanna be here.

Actually I take that back, you probably could find somewhere, though it's strongly recommended that all chats be turned off.
Edited by Sýdney on 6/25/2012 1:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Just be weary of the Satanic and Loner orientated guilds.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
yeh, there are a few casual raiding and bg guilds here, but this is more of a trolling server ^_^

But if your gonna come here then WELCOME! ;D
Reply Quote
The Holy Crusaders might be for you, we were trying to get into hardcore raiding, but we died down a bit when our GM left the server. Right now we don't do 85 raids much, but we do WotLK raids sometimes. You'll have to contact someone else in the guild for the ok though.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Saints is on Illidan if you don't mind the server change. You can apply to sotor.guildlaunch.com we're the WoW section of a guild that was formerly for SWTOR. We raid and are starting up PvP.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Ok thanks Desidarius and Drallin, we will look over your info. Appreciate your help!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Well Welcome then, but don't say I didn't warn ya. I was completely serious about having all chats turned off, people on this server are... lets just say messed.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
06/27/2012 08:43 AMPosted by Sýdney
Well Welcome then, but don't say I didn't warn ya. I was completely serious about having all chats turned off, people on this server are... lets just say messed.

Thank you Sýdney! My wife and I have been playing since the release of BC, and I have toons on a couple different servers with my friends in the States, and I can tell you pretty much every server is like that. Anytime you have a situation where people can be anonymous and not face to face, you get people like that, because they have nothing to fear sitting in front of their computer. We just put on the chat filters so they can have their fun and we don't have to see it.

But thanks again for the notice! =)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
should transfer to barthilas and join my guild full of saracstic jerkbags (what's left of them anyway)!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Horizon whilst not affiliated with any religion has a mature playerbase.

I hate using words like casual & hardcore but have a varied player base with some logging on just to quest/chat etc but also have a core group of raiders who are pushing Heroic content.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]