WTS Level 25 guild.

85 Orc Hunter
Hi everyone, I'm selling Descendit Ad Inferus, shoot me a mail or add me on skype Xioyrevan.

I AM current GM. feel free to check on armory, come into guild to check.
Edited by Precursør on 6/25/2012 9:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
But I thought rishi was GM?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Rishi handed over GM to me when he came on at 11:45pm.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Hi everyone, I'm selling Descendit Ad Inferus, shoot me a mail or add me on skype Xioyrevan.

I AM current GM. feel free to check on armory, come into guild to check.

any chance you can get this alli side?
i dont think i can get the money to horde side.

edit = you have people in the guild. back in the day i might have been able to screw that many horde over, but since we are pve friendlies now, i dont think i have it in me to boot all those people.

(yeah - it was really painful playing alli here during BC. outnumbered 10-1 and gb'ed daily and nightly.)
Edited by Spiteful on 6/26/2012 7:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Spiteful i messaged you in-game, we may be able to work out a deal.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
06/26/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Precursør
Spiteful i messaged you in-game, we may be able to work out a deal.

ok - i will be on in a few hours. thanks for contacting me.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
No problem ^_^, looking forward to speaking with you to hopefully consort to some-type of agreement.

Also if you want add my skype: Xioyrevan
Edited by Precursør on 6/26/2012 12:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/25/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Precursør
Rishi handed over GM to me when he came on at 11:45pm.

I'm wondering if the guild was actually given to this guy, or if it just automatically defaulted to him after Rishi didn't log in for 30 days, especially after visiting Rishi's profile and seeing the following error message:

Oops Character Not Available This character profile could not be displayed, possibly for one of the following reasons: - The character has been inactive for an extended period of time. - etc etc etc

Personally, if I were a DAI member right now, no matter how you came to be GM, I would be pissed that you're selling it, but I guess that's one of the drawbacks of the new guild ownership system. You gotta be careful who you promote. Some people are just gold diggers.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
It was given to me, Also most people are xfering off come MoP and most of the higher ranking officers know what I am doing including Rishi.
Edited by Precursør on 6/26/2012 1:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Oh also Phaydre heres Rishi's profile,
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darrowmere/Bulletzøne/simple
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/26/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Precursør
It was given to me, Also most people are xfering off come MoP and most of the higher ranking officers know what I am doing including Rishi.

This ^

People move on and go their separate ways. It happens. No sense in letting a guild rot when someone else could use it for something.
Reply Quote
If you're still interested in selling the guild - same offer 300K but from Horde-side. In-game contact on Darrowmere-H is: Delicàcy (alt + 133 for the funky 'a').
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I'd be careful who you sell DIA too, someone may just disband it altogether.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Silverati, when is Delicacy going to be on ^_^?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Cheese
Edited by Chrysstal on 6/26/2012 5:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I mean yeah, since someone played on my second account (Kamkize@gmail.com) It dosen't make it theirs right ^_^?
And also, rishi never did ask for GM back.i told him i was going to sell it and he simply agreed, made no judgement against it.
Edited by Precursør on 6/26/2012 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It wasnt yours and none of us knew you were going to sell it till this morning except maybe rishi and when i found out it made me want to GQUIT which i did join our new guild 1550+.... im still looking forward to my 5kg (inside thing)
Reply Quote
06/26/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Chrysstal
Rishi's account got hacked. Derrick took the account. Now he's selling it. I want to ask you guys to not buy it, because it's not really his to sell, but I understand if you want a level 25 guild. If you do buy DAI, take care of it please. Restore it to it's nonexistant glory.

Put in a GM ticket and ask them to put the guild through the same process it goes through when a GM goes absent and a new GM has to be voted on.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/guild-dethrone
Reply Quote
we all left the guild already and i guesse its been planned out if he actually gives ppl gold i just want my 5k...
Reply Quote
06/26/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Precursør
Silverati, when is Delicacy going to be on ^_^?

Within ten minutes. I'm looking forward to this transaction going through, see you in game!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]