Horrifying Stirrings Amongst The Horde!!!

90 Night Elf Druid
Recently some strange and frankly horrifying events have occured. The Horde have been winning TB more then once a week some itmes even holding it for hours on end. Attempts have been made on the Alliance Kings!! Added to this shocking news they have even started to raid SW!! When asked about this Professor Ima Druid said" We think it is something in the water they drink, recently the Horde have been attacking the Alliance. It must be the Water!!!"

An ordinary Alliance player claimed it was news of a yet undiscovered continent driving them crazy. Another claimed He had heard rumours of baby sacrifices and blood drinking!! My recent attempts to meet with the Horde King Garrosh and discuss these issues have both been unsuccessful due to Horde Players interfering. What is happening out there????

Have we stirred them too much, is this a passing fad or signs of things to come???? If any reader can suggest an answer to this baffling recent upsurge in Horde activity please let us know. Any usefull intelligence on this matter will be used to stomp this behaviour out rest asssured.

On a lighter note, I was assured my !@#$ does not look big in my pvp gear, and who would lie to a Moonkin..
w
Edited by Awakenimg on 6/26/2012 7:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Those troublesome Horde, I have noticed them being a little more organised lately. They are like rabid hyena's in TB, hunting in vile packs. I used to draw them out one by one, and then seperate their spirit from their bodies, but now they hunt in packs, making it more difficult.

They were up against the ropes, what has happened? Did the Alliance drop her guard, have we taken our foot off their throats, and given them some room to move? Have we dropped our weapons of war to take up our hammers and picks, choosing to mine, or craft items, being drawn away by the lure of gold?

Well Awakenimg, I'll gladly stand by your side as we stop this Horde uprising, before it gets out of hand.

For King, and for Stormwind. The Horde will not enter the beautiful city, never, it will not happen!
Reply Quote
They might be mad cause we 4v10s them, so they want retribution.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
06/27/2012 05:23 AMPosted by Sleathicus
4v10s

implying there's 10 players on horde
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Meh
I have a suggestion as to the cause! It is the fact that most of the Horde are unemployed sitting around Orgrimmar all day. This breeds anger and frustration as they feel they cannot compete with their Alliance siblings. For the older Horde this is no problem drowning in a sea of AH amd the Inn, but for us younger ones this is not enough.

Have you ever tried to apply for a position with the Alliance? You get to the front gate and before you know it they are wailing on you. How about the Stormwind Labour Department ensure that a minium number of positions are reserved for Horde! Horde spy sounds great but the pay is low!! That cheap skate Awakenimg only sends me a few gold every now and then. I want to be a Raider or a Pvper and on my pay I cannot even afford to eat.

When will we get equal employment and equal pay? IF you do not believe there is a problem go around Stormwind and see if you can spot a Horde Merchant or Soothsayer. Please fellow Horde Spies join me in my strike for better pay and conditions.

Yours President of the United Spies Union
Akshi
Working for a better tomorrow, Today!
Edited by Akshi on 6/28/2012 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
In response to allegations of unfair employment and pay by Akshi, Master Mathias Shaw, Head of SI 7 ( Stormwing Intellligence ) on condition that he and his organisation not be identified, had this to say. " We would like to pay our Horde Spies better and are working hard with Stormwind Treasury to ensure a better payrate and conditions apply." " Unfortunatly, at the moment a heavy drain is on the Treasury and this has delayed the promised improvement in pay and conditions. Rest asssured we will deliver on the promises made in the last round of industrial talks with Akshi as President of the United Spies Union!"

Ima Pally from the Stormwind Labour Department had this to say about reserving positions for Horde in the Stormwind Labour Market. " We do our best to advertise positions on a non racial basis , but frankly there has only ever been one applicant from the horde for any position." " A Mr Gammon applied for position of General Stormwind Army, claiming that he was willing to run the risk of being attacked by mistake by our own forces, as it was still better then his current situation amongst the Horde." " However we were unable to accept his application as his previuos experience was given as Farmer and hanging around a Bar". " we try our best to ensure that there is no discrimination in Stormwind Workplaces, just recently we banned Lunch Hour Gnome Punting after Complaints from Ima Gnome of Black War Bears Inc."

So far from being a Cheapskate, I find my hands tied by SI 7 rules and conditions, not that such an organisation exists.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
06/26/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Awakenimg
The Horde have been winning TB more then once a week some itmes even holding it for hours on end.

I must say that the guards outside the Bridge hit very hard, I got caught while chasing someone after we won the last one;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Some Horde picked the wrong shift to try and enter SW.

Oh, is that my Kill Shot CD that has just popped :)

http://imageshack.us/f/11/iceacid.jpg/

Oh, whoomp there it is....again

http://imageshack.us/f/215/gorrosh.jpg/
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
06/29/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Icebear
Some Horde picked the wrong shift to try and enter SW.

Two of us stayed until after 2 am this morning.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Iceacid for every heavy leather ball you give me il slay an alliance in your name =)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
06/30/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Shamknight
Iceacid for every heavy leather ball you give me il slay an alliance in your name =)

Bounty of 200 heavy leather balls in the post.

Message for Big Bird http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyaN1e8OlYo The cage will be shaken.
Edited by Iceacid on 6/30/2012 11:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
looks like il be busy 2night
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Greetings Alliance, Awakening in particular.

Make no mistake your days of waltzing through our main gates are over.

Horrifying indeed.

Btw if I were you, you and your minions shouldn't duel out the front of SW anymore.

Sincerely,

Proud Horde Citizen.
Edited by Silvaa on 7/1/2012 3:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Awakening doesn't duel, he cant beat anyone without 10 other people with him.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gundrak/Awakenimg/statistic#21:154
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The Alliance awaits with eager anticipation these Horde Raids on SW. Gratz on the 2 FTH attempts guys well done! We look forward to not having to always travel to Org to kill Horde. Hope you guys keep it up, rest assured I will do my bit to end your reign of terror.

@ Shamknight well at least you have stopped coming on your alliance every time I kill you and qqing. Wait was that you on our vent the other nite?

LOL We look forward to blood guts and glory like the Horde of old. Que for Horde stomping starts here!
Edited by Awakenimg on 7/2/2012 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

@ Shamknight well at least you have stopped coming on your alliance every time I kill you and qqing. Wait was that you on our vent the other nite?

I'm pretty sure your the one who logs to horde alts after i kill you and your guildies on my own and i only logged to my alt to tell you how bad you are after i beat you in wintergrasp or TB but nice try making up lies :)

p.s haven't been on your vent for awhile it could of been one of the other 100 people i gave your vent info too.

oh one more thing i'l duel you anytime anywhere gurlfriend just name the spot and time ;)
Edited by Shamknight on 7/2/2012 12:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Battle of the bads!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Shamknight, you're one tough little Goblin. I throw everything at ya, and you're normally still standing. Doesn't happen very often to Icebear.

But I'm looking forward to the day when I get you in TB 1 v 1 without you're pal LaToya.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
07/02/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Arilia
Battle of the bads!

night carried you to 2.2 nerd
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]