Horrifying Stirrings Amongst The Horde!!!

52 Night Elf Druid
07/03/2012 07:42 AMPosted by Shamknight
night carried you to 2.2 nerd

07/02/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Arilia
Battle of the bads!

i love you both dont fight pls
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Battle of the bads!

night carried you to 2.2 nerd

LOL what a bite =)

It's so funny how oblivious you are to the way arena works. Oh wait, statistics kinda show that =)

FLAME ON, Shamknight <World PvP Hero of the Horde>
Edited by Arilia on 7/3/2012 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I have been leveling an Alliance mage as my city spy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
@shamknight qqing still? LOL

Signs that the Horde are beginning to crack emerged before shutdown! The Horde who have recently begun raiding SW before shutdown failed to appear acording to reports recieved today!

King Varian reported that Crossroads and Razorhill was reduced to rubble in a Allinace premptive strike. The effect of this was immediate as no reports were recieved of Horde attacks in SW. Not even the usual shulkers who launch thier daring solo or 2 person attacks appeared.

The tide is beginning to turn and soon we can look forward to a return to the natural order of a defeated foe crushed under the foot of the mighty Alliance. It is a day that is long overdue for the tiredless effort of the war weary population of all sides.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Awakenimg the only thing im crying about is how bad you are, even though you have been playing since 2008 you would think by then someone would have gotten better at the game :3

Arilia calling you a nerd and saying you got carried was just to see your reaction, i have no idea if you got carried or if your a nerd irl and i could care less kbye :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
QQ
LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
They left? I didn't notice =/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]