Server needs to change...

90 Tauren Death Knight
okay... ive been on akama since... well i started playing WoW. the population used to be great, even at the start of cata is was great. Now your lucky to even find ANYthing going on during the day. The one channel /2 is either a troll chat or just people not even talking at times. Yes there is LFR but seriously who still wants to be doing ds this far along anyways. In my opinion its about time that the server gets a free server transfer. it needs one bad. Not enough players to keep the server going. and i really dont feel like paying 20 dollers just to move a toon around. ive got litteraly 9 85's on this server and all that is wasted. litteraly on akama im LUCKY to find any raid during the day. wether that be an guild group or pugs they are probly only looking once a week. the rest is all trolling. yeah its kinda fun and enjoyable.... but as i said its a dead server. And something needs to be done about it.

Sincerely: An Angered Ex-Hardcore raider.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
blame blizzard's feeble attempt to "make it feel more populated" instead of merging servers and actually making them more populated.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
It's a real hassle to combine servers, but creating technology to create the illusion that there's people on the server is a-okay.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Real old-schoolers have been on Akama since the server launched.

/flex
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Why are you proud or something lol?

Dead server is dead and you should've abandoned ship a long time ago like everyone else with any sense.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I didn't honestly because it really doesn't matter to me how populated the server is, the server may be quiet, but there is definitely far worse population wise.

That being said, i'd be willing to wager the population goes right back up as soon as Mists launches, as it does with every end-of-expansion.
Edited by Mx on 6/25/2012 9:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I blame D3.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
akama is fine!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
06/25/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Thordor
Why are you proud or something lol?

I pooped today. Does that answer your question?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I like the smaller atmosphere.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Transfer alliance for a few weeks then you can whine.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Yea I'm sure horde side is like rush hour compared to the grave yard that is alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Since when did Acquired Taste become horde?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/08/2012 09:12 AMPosted by Nightswrath

Nights!? Did you really come back!?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
since firelands
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
07/09/2012 04:38 AMPosted by Martyr

Nights!? Did you really come back!?

I have a 10 day trial of Cataclysm that lets me do everything. So I'm playing around with the idea. Checking things out.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
How about besides everyone yelling on the forums. We have a little more World PvP... Hell. I'm trying to expand my guild so we can just WPvP against the Ally. :/
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
/flex oldschool akama :D (teku the druid)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]