Shift selling H Rag and Firehawk mount!

90 Orc Warrior
Hi all,

Shift are currently looking for buyers for the Firelord title + the Pureblood Firehawk mount. As MoP draws closer we are looking to better set ourselves up as a raid team and selling these runs provides us with that means to an end. Currently only Shift and NV have killed Heroic Ragnaros on Horde, but I don't believe they are selling the runs so we're pretty much your best option :)

We currently aren't offering just the Title as carrying more than 1 person is a bit of a hassle and could make the night go on and on and nobody wants that :)

Pricings:
Full 7/7H Clear + all gear + firehawk mount - 200k
Just Heroic Ragnaros + firehawk mount + all gear - 150k

It is now confirmed that this mount will be a 1% drop compared to the 100% drop it is now, when the MoP expansion goes live. So if you're interested in the mount and want to grab one before they become extremely hard to obtain flick us an ingame mail/whisper and we'll hook you up.

Currently we run the Firelands run on Sunday from 7.30 till about 9.30. We clear 6/7H in about 1 hour and then Rag usually in a couple of attempts.

10k Deposit to book yourself into the run, just so if you bail on us we're not left empty handed and have to waste a week.

We could possibly be selling Heroic Madness + the Mount and loot in the future but if your after this your best bet would be to contact me ingame.

Only selling a couple of these mounts as we're not greedy and we're only looking to get enough to fulfill all our goals come MoP, so grab your spot before they stop going out. First come, first serve :)
Edited by Grymreaper on 9/4/2012 4:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Good prices, get 'em while they're hot.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
All set for this week, bump for a buyer for next :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Set for this week and 2 weeks from now. Just need that 1 lucky buyer for next week and we're all done here :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Still need a buyer for sunday. Last chance to grab this mount off us before the end of this Xpac.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Bump* Get in quick while you can inquire in-game about available dates
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
ha nice !
Edited by Shatterd on 7/26/2012 3:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yes mate, though you are alliance? we are a horde guild
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Booked for the 29th of July. Still need someone for the 22nd
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Booked the 5th aswell as the 26th for H DW. I'd say this will do us until MoP though if you're still after one feel free to contact me or an officer ingame and we may work something out.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I approve this because you said NV. That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Currently only Shift and NV have killed Heroic Ragnaros on Horde

sad days
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
*UPDATE for next 3 weeks

Thursday 26th July - H Dragon Soul - sold

Sunday 29th July - H Firelands - sold

Thursday 2nd Aug - H Dragon Soul - sold

Sunday 5th Aug - H Firelands - booked

Thursday 9thAug - H Dragon Soul - OPEN

Sunday 12th Aug - H Firelands - OPEN

Message me in-game for further information spots filling fast first in first served. We are selling H Madness of Deathwing Mounts.
Edited by Manatwar on 8/2/2012 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Come get ur shinies!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
*UPDATE for next 3 weeks (August)

Thursday 9thAug - H Dragon Soul - OPEN

Sunday 12th Aug - H Firelands - possibly booked - please enquire

Thursday 16th Aug - H Dragon Soul - OPEN

Sunday 19th Aug - H Firelands - booked

Thursday 23rd Aug - H Dragon Soul - OPEN

Sunday 26th Aug - H Firelands - booked

Message me in-game for further information spots filling fast first in first served. We are selling H Madness of Deathwing Mounts.
Edited by Manatwar on 8/3/2012 9:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
Will your guild be keen to run heroic rag on 8 Aug? I have a raid lockout to rag which I can extend. Will be travelling on 12 Aug, so I doubt I'd be able to make it, though I'm free the following few Sundays.

Do email me (henry.meme@gmail.com - not real-id) and let's see if we can work out something.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Need buyers now till MoP seeing as that 100% normal drop rate bug ruined the rest of our sales. Post here for interest or whisper me ingame.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump need a buyer for this week and the week after.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump, need a buyer for tonight!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]