Shift selling H Rag and Firehawk mount!

90 Orc Warrior
Bump for this sunday and next. 150k aint that much to ask, final 2 weeks to grab this purty birdy before she (almost) goes away for good :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Grym will also accept payment of 50x http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/3335
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hmmm this does interest me I guess you can book the final run for me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Do you have a toon on dath'remar you are able to trade us the gold with? You can't trade gold cross server so you'd have to have the gold on dath
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I don't have a toon on that server with gold but any chance I could trade vials of sands worth 40k each in trade? How can we work this out?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Mount sold for the week sorry. You didnt get back to me by the time we ran it yesterday. You cannot trade anything cross server for future reference. The only way to get stuff cross server is to transfer a toon over with the goods.

Good luck on your search for a mount :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Thanks to all who those who got sexy firebirds and gave us your business as of Mist release this post is now redundant.

We look forward to offering more options in up coming content!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]