<Shady Shenanigans> Recruiting!

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Thank you Garnascus :) I'm happy you are enjoying it here with us! You are definitely a great addition to our guild! <3 (Abrasive personality and all lol)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Updated the guilds needs...

Classes I'm looking for:
Must Needs:
1-2 Range/caster - Team DoubleTap
1 Heals & 1-2 Range/Caster - Team Burnt Cereal
1 Melee/os Tank - Team DisneyLandPimpz
ALL Classes/specs - Team BTMW

BTMW is the newest team in guild and will be starting in ToT. Must already have some experience in ToT, have a minimum 495 ilvl and willing to follow our raid rules. The group will be starting up in a few weeks while we search for the 'right' members.

BurntCereal and DoubleTap are in need of members right NOW and must be ToT ready. Minimum Ilvl of 495, dps should be pulling around 90-100k dps and be able to make the raids 100%.

Also, we'll be starting a new guild called <Not 2 Shady> and would be members from Team Canna BIS. This is to help push the over all progression of server up and will help the server recruit and possibly gain more interest from off server guilds. Our members in Team Canna BIS are excited and feel that this could be a good help as well. <Not 2 Shady> will still be members of <Shady Shenanigans>.

I think that's all the updates I can give in regards to the guild and what we are in need of!

Remember, add me to real id (in first post) if you are interested.

Pnutbutter
Reply Quote
I love the idea of a seperate guild. One of the best ideas I've ever seen on WOW!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Interested in joining.

Im an old school raider, realm first under my belt. Don't have gametime currently.

I have a Prot warrior or a Shaman(any spec) as He isn't fully geared so I'd have to do it.

If you have any interest for me, please possibly let me know over skype; Dustindavidsonrocks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey Tolvi,

I'll try to get a hold of you in skype.

If not, please add me to real id:
shadyshen@yahoo.com

:)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
let me in
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
let me in

Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!

cute
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Druid
SS has moved raiding to Zul'Jin if you are looking for them as a raid guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Yes we have moved to Zul'jin!! as the anonymous Osoito has stated!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]