@Horde

81 Draenei Shaman
can you attack stormwind please? get like, 150 people and just raid it... i want world pvp action :(

or defend your damn cities, no fun just running in and killing garrosh ;-;
Edited by Jibbs on 6/22/2012 11:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/22/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Jibbs
150 people

Last time I saw 150 hordes in the same location at one time... for pvp.

Uh...

WG.
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Shaman
:( hopefully horde will be active in mists :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
uhh
clearly you are never in durotar at the right times
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Why...?
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
06/22/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Meters

Hi, I'm Meters. My favorite skill combination is Sprint > Cloak of Shadows > Vanish > mount. I left behind my pocket healers, you say? That's okay, I shall avenge them by crying on my level 1 orc!

Too much time is spent goofing off on flying mounts. Don't come to Durotar to give us an airshow...give me things to stab.
Edited by Tyza on 6/27/2012 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/27/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Tyza

Hi, I'm Meters. My favorite skill combination is Sprint > Cloak of Shadows > Vanish > mount. I left behind my pocket healers, you say? That's okay, I shall avenge them by crying on my level 1 orc!

Too much time is spent goofing off on flying mounts. Don't come to Durotar to give us an airshow...give me things to stab.

And when they do decide to stick to the ground, WE take up to the air and slowly, slowly, SLOWLY wait for people to come and wait for that one inevitable guy to start attacking, then we all do.
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Warlock
06/27/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Tyza

I'm also the guy who paid for 2.2, failed to get it cause of how bad I am, joined a !@#$ty dragonslaying team to get PvE items, then got carried in 3's.
tough life Meters
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
uhh
: /
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
That feel when you killed over 40 people today in stormwind
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
come hang out in TBP a bit. plenty of world pvp to go around. :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Horde is dead. Actually, Mannoroth is dead, but Horde especially. Like, there are maggots eating at Alliance but not Horde. Not even maggots want Horde.

Which sucks because Horde was awesome. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Horde is dead. Actually, Mannoroth is dead, but Horde especially. Like, there are maggots eating at Alliance but not Horde. Not even maggots want Horde.

Which sucks because Horde was awesome. :(

That stung a little
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
you guys like my new xmog?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My pink paladin xmog is way better.

Also nice achievement point combinations.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Fear the pink ranger, because his boyfriend is the red ranger. And we all know that guy is one bad Mama Jama.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
06/28/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Meters
: /

Way too much expertise, 20 is the cap. Also change 65 crit rating on back to spell pen for cripp poison resists, since you didn't spec into waylay, or at the very least get 22 agility, you benefit more from that enchant than the 65 crit. Reforge shoulders and neck to crit, also 65 mastery to gloves for a sub rogue kind of sucks, 20 agility is better even if it is a non-cataclysm enchant, you benefit more from the agility than the mastery.

I dont claim to be a pvp expert or anything but I have a rogue and I'm just trying to help=) I have inspected neilyo, and reckfuls gear and they gear the way I just explained, except mercader, he does things his own way, but he is more of an entertainer like swift imo so I don't put much stock into how he gears.
Edited by Infecta on 7/22/2012 5:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
07/22/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Infecta
Way too much expertise, 20 is the cap. Also change 65 crit rating on back to spell pen for cripp poison resists, since you didn't spec into waylay, or at the very least get 22 agility, you benefit more from that enchant than the 65 crit. Reforge shoulders and neck to crit, also 65 mastery to gloves for a sub rogue kind of sucks, 20 agility is better even if it is a non-cataclysm enchant, you benefit more from the agility than the mastery.

I don't seem to know you but <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
While we're on the subject of rogue pvp.

How to pvp against a ret paladin in BiS PvE gear.

Step 1. Open up on him.
Step 2. Pray that you crit enough to kill him before kidney finishes.
Step 3. If you fail to do step two, the results is that you get horribly maimed by a total of 200k damage in 5 seconds.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight

I don't seem to know you but <3

<3 =)
Edited by Infecta on 7/22/2012 7:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]