Ducelet

1 Human Warrior
Alright Alright, Yes, Crazy eighty eighty is giving me the privileged of selling me a rag run for 100k, I obviously do not own anyone, it was said in the heat of poorly carried conversation in Trade Chat which was my own fault. In my defense though, I do not get carried, I can hold my own, but am obviously not as good as you raiding team. In any case, my apologies, and thanks.

What's said is said, apologies are a mature sign of mutual respect. I'm glad Exodar is maturing in such a fun and friendly environment :)
Edited by Oldvodka on 6/22/2012 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
HE MAD BRO
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Words are words and gold is gold, you can call me whatever you want for 100k ;)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Oh lord.

how long before this gets reported and deleted?
Edited by Aileana on 6/22/2012 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
06/22/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Cious
Words are words and gold is gold, you can call me whatever you want for 100k ;)

And you're right sir, But I want the server to know that her poorly attained "skills" if you will are required to have a guild carry her to a kill that is nerfed so badly that its just another Lich King extravaganza.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I'm pretty sure anything ducelet has she was carried to.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Ducelet on 6/28/2012 12:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
MORE DRAMA MOAR MARO ARO AROAR AROA RRAMROAROARMAORAMROARMAORMAROARMAORMAROARMOAR
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
06/22/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Ducelet
Alright Alright, Yes, Crazy eighty eighty is giving me the privileged of selling me a rag run for 100k, I obviously do not own anyone, it was said in the heat of poorly carried conversation in Trade Chat which was my own fault. In my defense though, I do not get carried, I can hold my own, but am obviously not as good as you raiding team. In any case, my apologies, and thanks.

Thanks for the apology and the maturity, I'm sure C88 appreciates it and wouldn't mind running it for you. please in the future think before you say something in anger, sometimes people take offense to it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You people are crazy.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
KALDRA>FLOUTSY
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I must say thanks for making my dailies a little less boring when this drama was unfolding in trade!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
06/22/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Tubeamp
KALDRA>FLOUTSY

FLOUNDERP > ALL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am amazing at derailing threads.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
double post is bad
Edited by Tubeamp on 6/22/2012 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
06/22/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Ducelet
Alright Alright, Yes, Crazy eighty eighty is giving me the privilege of selling me a rag run for 100k, I obviously do not own anyone, it was said in the heat of poorly carried conversation in Trade Chat which was my own fault. In my defense though, I do not get carried, I can hold my own, but am obviously not as good as you raiding team. In any case, my apologies, and thanks.

Couldn't find an Openraid group to carry your sorry !@#?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Tube how did you double post like 15 minutes later? I don't even.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
dammit I missed this
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
long story if you really want i can tell you
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh terrible, hush. Before you disgrace yourself more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]