[H] The Earthbound LF people to love and hug!

85 Orc Death Knight
Looking to set up a late night DS10 group, what I need right now are 2 dedicated tanks, however there are some possibles in this area, 1 more heals, and maybe a dps. Once I get a full line up I'll post the first raid time so we can get this done.
Reply Quote
You guys should invite my level 81 warlock, he's pretty lonely.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Tammy is BACK! That's right everyone! Tammyshammy is back, but perhaps for a limited time only! Come hang out with the Earthbound during our events and to just check us out! Maybe you will catch Tammy and friends around for some good times! It's all up to you to make contact with us but be sure to ask around for an officer if you are interested in joining the guild. Check us out to see you the Earthbound is a good fit for you! And come check us out for a whole bunch of fun with tammy and crew and perhaps even on our mumble server for some great times and laughs and drunken raiding etc.!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
07/04/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Jøtun
Looking to set up a late night DS10 group, what I need right now are 2 dedicated tanks, however there are some possibles in this area, 1 more heals, and maybe a dps. Once I get a full line up I'll post the first raid time so we can get this done.

When exactly is late night? After midnight server? I have a tank in mostly ilvl378's, a ~385 resto sham, 384 lock, and a 385 firemage. On a side note, I tanked every ulduar and ICC hardmode!
Edited by Quìcksilver on 7/6/2012 2:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
07/06/2012 02:55 AMPosted by Quìcksilver

When exactly is late night? After midnight server? I have a tank in mostly ilvl378's, a ~385 resto sham, 384 lock, and a 385 firemage. On a side note, I tanked every ulduar and ICC hardmode!

I believe the intent is 9-11 server time.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
07/06/2012 02:55 AMPosted by Quìcksilver

I'm planning to start this raid around 9PM server time and go until about 11PM server...I'd like to keep it around a 2 hour raid time simply because one a lot of people have real life dedications and 2 I get up for work at 4AM. If this is something you really would want to do let me know so that I can update my roster.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
07/06/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Jøtun

I'm planning to start this raid around 9PM server time and go until about 11PM server...I'd like to keep it around a 2 hour raid time simply because one a lot of people have real life dedications and 2 I get up for work at 4AM. If this is something you really would want to do let me know so that I can update my roster.

Unfortunately, I'd never be able to make that because of work.

/bump
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
If you're looking for a very active guild, this is the one to join! We have something for everyone to enjoy! You like PvE, we got it. You like PvP, we got it. You like being farted on, we got that too!

If you want to be sweetly serenaded by our resident crooner Gant on Mumble or have your ears and eyes assaulted by Grease lyrics in guild chat, check us out!

(Don't be scared. We're a lot of fun.)
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated the original post to reflect some recent changes & positions we are looking to fill!

We are making substantial progress on the PVP front! We have currently designated Saturday as our BG farming day to help gear up our guildies to be able to run RBGs on a consistent basis! We trial-ran some RBGs this past weekend and it was a great start to what we hope is the birth of new life in the PVP chapter of the guild.

Our guild is home to several members who are very knowledgeable and experienced with the PVP side of things and who are always willing to help run BG's, arena's, and give general advice to those wanting to break into the PVP aspect of WoW. If you are looking for people to have fun with while you kick some Ally butt, or a friendly atmosphere to surround yourself in if you're trying PVP for the first time, look no further! Gear is not an issue and we'd love for you to join us :)
Edited by Veilnebula on 7/15/2012 9:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you like to do DS, Pvp, older raids and just random achievements then come join us! Especially if you have an accent ;) The Earthbound Ladies love accents! Seriously thou, we are making progress through heroic DS and have lots of fun killin ally noobs on Saturdays! There is a place for everyone here!

Please talk to one of our officers if your interested! <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I would like to add for the PvP side that we had a group of 6-7 folks running bgs all day Saturday and Sunday. If we can get a group of 10 consistently, we would definitely prefer to do RBGs. We had a much better run on Sunday; getting comfortable with each other, calling targets and reinforcements. Despite that it was only our second weekend running a bg group, we won all of our bgs on Sunday (well... besides AV!). Our group make-up is flexible as people have a lot of pvp-geared alts with upwards of 4500 resilience; however, we could really use a disc priest!

If you love PvP, but you're undergeared, that's okay too! There are always a couple of us who are running random bgs during the week and on weekends around our scheduled RBG group (Sat @4PM).

Cheers!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Currently, we are looking for some dedicated dps for our Heroic Dragon Soul progression group on Tuesday and Wednesday at 5:30 pm server time. We are currently 3/8 heroic and are looking to be progress even further today. We are also looking for an off tank for our alt run on Fridays at 5:30 pm server time and any role for our late night runs on Thursdays at 9:00 pm server time.

If you have any questions about any of the runs, contact an officer.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
however, we could really use a disc priest!
You had one! <3

(I'll still show up when yall need heals!)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Having raided in the past with The Earthbound, I can say with certainty this this guild offers far more than just progression and kills; They provide memorable experiences. This guild is filled with knowledgeable, experienced players who know how to have a great time WHILE progressing.

Between kicking current content's !@# or making drinking games out of old content, these folks are some of the best players you can hope to encounter on this server.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
They used to provide experiences. The current guild has booted out the founders, and the leftovers are a bit insipid.
Edited by Kaliy on 7/31/2012 1:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If I were you, I'd endeavour to refrain from bashing anyone as there's plenty to be said about you that isn't so pleasant but isn't said because I won't stoop to that level. You have your opinion, we have ours... nowhere will you find a post demeaning to you and we'd appreciate the same courtesy. The people that have checked us out as a result of this thread are content and like yourself, they pay their boon to Blizzard monthly and reserve the right to play with whomever they choose. Thankfully, nowadays we are able to provide them an environment with significantly less drama. I have never wished you ill and will continue to hope that you gain a rewarding experience from your playtime if you haven't until this moment. If demeaning others is what gains you that pleasure, then it's your perogative. I do not feel the same.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
There is a group amongst the Earthbound who call themselves the Campfire Soldiers. We will terrorize the countryside and draw you cowards out to fight us! However, don't hold us to that... we tend to do whatever we want when we want so there is no promise. BUT BEWARE! We will be hunting you! Just.. only sometimes.

There's Tammy, The Surprising Red Fiery Death From Above! Tammy has seen much action over the years and has switched to batting for the other team! He once killed 25 men with ONE frost shock! The Horde have gained an awesome champion in Tammy and whenever he shows his face you should bet that you'll have a hard time killing anyone!
Agratharian testimony: "A nose that could poke an eye out!"

There's Agrathar, The Agrathar of Agrathar! You will only see this one when it is already too late and you've submitted to taking a dirt nap. A strong champion as well who has changed to fighting for the Horde against the wretched Alliance. You can be sure that anytime he is around you won't know it! Not to mention high pitched noises!!!!
Agratharian testimony: "Oh God Look Out"

There's Crawling, The Undeniably Unquestionable Unkillable... Terrifying Thing! He has been tried and proven true in the realm of PvP. He is a mastermind of 1v1 and takes on ALL challenges! The (not so mighty) Brostorm had his claim of best DK stolen from him when we lost repeatedly to this monstrosity! You can be assured that once you're death gripped your death will be quicked...
Agratharian testimony: "You can't kill something that's already dead!"

There's Pilz, The Who Am I Going to Kill You With Today Artist! He is known to have studied up on every class and knows what you're thinking BEFORE you think it! He is the mastermind behind your own actions, he is the twister of deceits and master planner! You will never know which of his toons is going to be your executioner. Upon your death, you will be RPed!
Agratharian testimony: "It makes me hungry sometimes."

There's Jaecee, The Kindhearted Graceful One! You may never see her as she is normally well protected from all danger Alliance could threaten with (normally nothing cause they are all softies). She accompanies these companions on rare occasions, but when she does BEWARE! For you will likely be mesmerized by her and turn tail and run from the desire to not hurt her!
Agratharian testimony: "If you mess with her, you mess with us!"

Lastly There's Odwenn. You... Will... NEVER... See... HIM!
Agratharian testimony: "He is the Tweedledee to my Tweedledum."

Prepare yourselves! We are as good as a next expansion of making you feel like you know and are NOTHING! MUAHAHAHA! COWER BEFORE THESE CAMPFIRE SOLDIERS!!!

p.s.- If you would like some insight to our workings or are interested in participating at all or think that this sounds fun, Join the Earthbound today and see how you like it!
p.p.s.- If you want to know what the hell an Agratharian testimony is join the Earthbound!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
As Master Adventurer and Overlord of Goldshire, I recommend The Earthbound to any adventurer that is brave enough to stand in our ranks, or to any righteous Orc who is seeking refugee from the Alliance dogs. The Campfire Soldiers are always looking for some Friday Night Fight recruits.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Anyone who is anyone should join this guild. We are currently active in doing pvp and when MoP comes out will be doing progressive raiding :) If you are interesting in either of these, join our guild! We have great pvp leaders and raid leaders who know what they are doing. We are also very social and enjoy long walks on the beach ;)

Join The Earthbound! <3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
You should come raid with us in MoP. If you're not convinced, sing this song.

Mop (Shots by LMFAO)

When I walk in the raid
with only tier on me
I'm with the Earthbound Crew
Mana cakes are free

We like raid flasks
We love health stones
We came to kill bosses
Everybody it's on!

Let's go!

Raid raid raid raid raid
Raid raid raid raid raid
Raid raid raid raid raid

Everybodyyyyyy
Hey! (a lot)

The ladies love us
They love our gear
Their sexy voices
On Mumble you will hear

We came to kick !@#
how 'bout you?
Buff us up
Let's go wipe #2

Raid raid raid raid raid
Raid raid raid raid raid
Raid raid raid raid raid

Everybodyyyyyy

If you ain't getting gear get the F out the raid
If you ain't downin' bosses get the F out the raid
If you ain't come to kill sh** get the F out the raid

Now where my raiders at let me see ya hands up!
Whatcha wearin' y'all?

Sexy trinkets
Awesome helms
Weapon enchants
and red gems
Legendaries
Shoulder tier
I want all that sh**
Get me some gear!

raid.

Health is going down and I'm ready for some HoTs
Bosses goin' down everytime i use my DoTs
Their bodies hit the ground and then we loot their drops
so get to LVL 90 everybody let's raid MoP!

If you want some gear put your hands in the air
& if you're ready to raid put your hands in the air
Now say I'm leveled up! (I'm leveled up)
I'm leveled up! (I'm leveled up)
I won't suck! (I won't suck)
I won't suck! (I won't suck)

Health is going down and I'm ready for some HoTs
Bosses goin' down everytime i use my DoTs
Their bodies hit the ground and then we loot their drops
so get to LVL 90 everybody let's raid MoP!

La da da dada
La da da dada!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]