[H] The Earthbound LF people to love and hug!

85 Orc Warrior
Join us! We run Firelands for the meta achieves. We have a raid group going through DS and plan to raid in MoP! If you're interested head on over to earthbound.guildportal.com and check us out!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
We've also been running a few special events here and there. As of late, we've run:

Extreme Hide-and-Seek in Stormwind
Race for the highest Dummy DPS in Stormwind
Recruiting 5 random players from our world to compete in a game of charisma and charm
General WPvP shenanigans

This guild has survived the "lull" before MoP and did so with unique events. Imagine the fun that shall be had as players return to the game!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Uh Gromok... I don't think YOU have really survived. I recall an event where I was... trimming the hedges, You know just regular maintenance with my alts. You started to poke your nose into Tammy's business. This caught the attention of the Campfire Soldiers.

NOTE: CAMPFIRE SOLDIERS DO NOT ONLY HUNT DOWN ALLIANCE!

It is my understanding that you were lured out to duel in Durotar and were suddenly jumped and soundly destroyed by a certain pally named Base, The Ultimate Destroyer of Anyone Who Isn't Looking, who happens to be a member of the Campfire Soldiers Alliance addition.

I, Tammy, had nothing to do with this. Although I do fully support this action taken by the Campfire Soldiers. LET THIS BE A LESSON TO EVERYONE! We are watching! And we are taking action!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You should come raid with us in MoP. If you're not convinced, sing this song.

Mop (Shots by LMFAO)

When I walk in the raid
with only tier on me
I'm with the Earthbound Crew
Mana cakes are free

We like raid flasks
We love health stones
We came to kill bosses
Everybody it's on!

Let's go!

Raid raid raid raid raid
Raid raid raid raid raid
Raid raid raid raid raid

Everybodyyyyyy
Hey! (a lot)

The ladies love us
They love our gear
Their sexy voices
On Mumble you will hear

We came to kick !@#
how 'bout you?
Buff us up
Let's go wipe #2

Raid raid raid raid raid
Raid raid raid raid raid
Raid raid raid raid raid

Everybodyyyyyy

If you ain't getting gear get the F out the raid
If you ain't downin' bosses get the F out the raid
If you ain't come to kill sh** get the F out the raid

Now where my raiders at let me see ya hands up!
Whatcha wearin' y'all?

Sexy trinkets
Awesome helms
Weapon enchants
and red gems
Legendaries
Shoulder tier
I want all that sh**
Get me some gear!

raid.

Health is going down and I'm ready for some HoTs
Bosses goin' down everytime i use my DoTs
Their bodies hit the ground and then we loot their drops
so get to LVL 90 everybody let's raid MoP!

If you want some gear put your hands in the air
& if you're ready to raid put your hands in the air
Now say I'm leveled up! (I'm leveled up)
I'm leveled up! (I'm leveled up)
I won't suck! (I won't suck)
I won't suck! (I won't suck)

Health is going down and I'm ready for some HoTs
Bosses goin' down everytime i use my DoTs
Their bodies hit the ground and then we loot their drops
so get to LVL 90 everybody let's raid MoP!

La da da dada
La da da dada!

LOVE IT! You should share the "EB Ladies" one too lmao We have some awesome members with creativity, unique personalities, and a lot to offer :-)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Love and hug me and I'll be sure love and hug you back. Join the Earthbound for awesome pvp, pve, and all around naughtyness in mumble. =)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If you're looking for a mature, fun, competent group of friends, The Earthbound is right for you! We are all busy leveling to 90 at the moment, but we will be continuing our BG groups and raids very soon! Even if you're not interested in serious end game progression, we are a social guild with fun events for everyone to join. Have a question? We'll do our best to answer.

Looking forward to meeting new folks returning for the new expansion! :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I hope everyone is having a good time getting all their toons to 90! Pretty soon I'm sure you guys will start seeing some more activity and more things being planned! Just wanted to let everyone know to just hang in there and we should have some fun stuff for everyone in a little bit!

Also, if you are interested in anything that the Earthbound does just find anyone and make an inquiry. You can contact me as well if you want to become a part of the elite group known as the Campfire Soldiers. I'd be willing to sponsor a few people!

Lastly, the Campfire Soldiers are almost prepared to take on all challengers! We will be seeking you dirty Alliance out and smearing the you blood over this new panda land! BEWARE!

-Tammy
/bonk
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
For those of you getting a later start in the leveling, there are a few of us stragglers that need to step it up (myself included >.<) so this also provides a great opportunity to get to know us and see if we are right for you (chain dungeouning anyone?). Bounties are being handed out for guild achievements and we have a good base of lvl 90s itching to share the new content and experiences with the added pleasure of your company. Hope to see you in Azeroth!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]