Character Drawings from a inspired artist

85 Troll Shaman
World of Warcraft and Art are my two greatest passions.
I've been playing WoW for 5 years now and when the day comes that I wont be playing anymore I'd love to have portraits of my favorite character equip with myfavorite gear to remember the good times and take something from all that time invested aside from the people I've met along the way.
So i started to think why not do more with my art and start doing World of Warcraft related commissions.
If you have a toon(s)/Character(s) you want drawn up,im your guy :D
i use a few different types of mediums,charcoal, acrylic,prisma colors pencils/markers.
I can work with a few different styles,and can work with anything from a normal sheet of paper to big poster sized things.
I've been creating all sorts of art for 5+ years. Current most of my time is invested in improving myself as a tattoo artist.

If you interested and/or need more info about price/sizes.
E-mail----steven.alexander.313@facebook.com
Fb-----http://www.facebook.com/steven.alexander.313?sk=info

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully I'll have the opportunity to draw your favorite character!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]