So...Argent Dawn Horde Side...

87 Human Paladin
The realm isn't suffering too badly as far as total population is concerned...but the A/H ratio is so imbalanced it is at the point of...retardation. (Horde suffers greatly in this case). Is there no hope for restoration?! Will MoP bring players back? Will blizz open migration to Argent Dawn? Will Blizz find a way to merge realms without too many conflicts? Perhaps the time is nearing to throw in the towel and wait to play GW2 :/
Edited by Bàldur on 6/24/2012 8:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/24/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Bàldur
The realm isn't suffering too badly as far as total population is concerned
Unfortunately, we sort of are. Refer to: http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us - we are at around 126. I know this isn't exact, but it gives you a rough idea.

but the A/H ratio is so imbalanced it is at the point of...retardation
This is true

Is there no hope for restoration?!
We will have to see...Although, the only incoming/outgoing traffic I see right now is outgoing.

Will MoP bring players back?
Yes, but imo I don't think it will be as perfect as we hope it will be.

Will blizz open migration to Argent Dawn?
I doubt this. There are a lot more servers than AD that need far more help in terms of population.

Will Blizz find a way to merge realms without too many conflicts?
No, but they will be implementing crossrealm zones in MoP. Merging servers is the most conflicting/complicated thing ever. This will never happen. They will just do minor things cross-realm to aid low population zones/realms.

That's all I have to say. I hope this helped.
Edited by Soshajr on 6/25/2012 12:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I feel the pain... Been here since vanilla, and now after a year away, I don't know whether to stay or leave. No casual raiding guilds are taking undergeared tanks, let alone DPS... It is a sad state of affairs.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I came back from a 5 month hiatus

I miss how it used to be :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]