Let's liven up Aggramar

85 Draenei Mage
So after returning to Aggramar - Alliance it has come to my attention that we are a slowly but surely dying pit of shame. Let's change that. Organized group events used to be the unspoken 'duty' or just inclination of the higher end raiding guilds to address. They would sponsor the 25 man PuGs and characters from their guilds would even organize those good old GDKP runs that we all banked off of.

Seems that we don't have any one 'guild' to look up to now days; so let us take the matter in to our own hands.

I propose weekly 25 man 'alt', 'GDKP', or 'introduction' type runs for Dragon Soul, Firelands and Heroic T11 content on the Alliance side. As well as 25 man meta clears of ICC/Ulduar.

I am willing to help organize this if enough people show interest. There would be a required item level or experience in raiding - this could be checked with comparing dates of achievements for hard modes - say Yogg'Saron for example with the date completed to determine if actual raiding experience exists - or if it is just a post clear of previous content.

Carries are not the intent here - however if enough people show interest it may even be possible to backtrack in content - something everyone can benefit from - achievements and titles galore.

If we can liven up our server we may have a chance of recovering and for all I know this could just turn in to one brightly blazing flame, however to me it is worth the shot to reinvigorate the server I once loved.

Post here if interested.

TL;DR: We're dead. Fix it with organized 25 man raids and achievement groups that get stuff done. Everyone cast regrowth.
Reply Quote
92 Dwarf Hunter
My vote is for some more Greytusks dance parties in Ironforge. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you missed out.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
06/28/2012 05:46 AMPosted by Jadedpunk
My vote is for some more Greytusks dance parties in Ironforge. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you missed out.

role players
Reply Quote
92 Dwarf Hunter
06/28/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Iimes

role players

Not even close.
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Warlock
We should have more dance parties! More epic level 1 raids! Anyone remember that huge train of mounts we created and we went all that way to Orgrimmar and got killed back in 2009-2010?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
No roleplaying, just IronWolves and The Tribe and Ayup getting naked (which, sadly, is pretty typical).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCXiXMLe4Ls

Bonus nostalgia round: Song and Ayup: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Songsing/songshiver.jpg
Reply Quote
92 Dwarf Hunter
I miss Ayup....hope he and Byup and Cyup are doing well. I really need to join The Tribe on my horde toons!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]