(H-Rp) Strongshield Tribe ((Now Level 25))

87 Tauren Paladin
-Crashes through Forum wall-

BUMP!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
*Moo Bumps*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Bumpin' it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
*Bumps*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I am going to be starting a tauren hunter and leveling him up to level 15 soon who should I whisper in game or send an in game letter to if I wish to join your merry band of adventurers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You can speak with me or Haine. I'm normal on all the time, when not out doing things. You can send us a whisper, Ic mail, or Ooc mail. We would love to have you!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Excellent I will start leveling a character today and contact you as soon as I am level 15. I have always wanted to do Tauren RP but was always too busy with work and pvp lol. i look forward to rping with you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
*Smexy Moo Bump*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm sorry I killed everyone in the pools of vision. It got out of hand and I saw a bunch of Undead and I got all eye-twitchy.
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Rogue
For a second I thought that was Aurinaka. Leading a guild. O_O

Suppose I was mistaken, though! Still, this certainly sounds like a merry band.

Free bumps for yews.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
*Cheers at Bruce and giggles at Karob* Thank you Bruce. And it's fine Karob. Though you will find us at Bloodhoof most of the time. Though, shall we see you in Thunder Bluff, we shall enjoy trying to kill you! *Snicker*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We are now up to 26 member's and we are one bar from hitting level 9! Tomorrow night is Strongshield's Story Circle! *Bumps*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
*Moon Bumps*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
*Huggles Apahote*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]