hey new to the server looking for a pve guild

85 Human Paladin
hey i am a 8/8 herioc player 25 and 10 both at 5% nerf to ds me and a good friend also 8/8 herioc are looking to make this server our home, with that being said we are looking for a good all around guild plz hit me up on real id at mikedion3@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Druid
Why this realm, This realm Is very bad and it's very low pop Not many guild's on here are even doing 6/8h Some are Just still doing 3/8h And some are just Still on reg I would try another low pop server bro
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
na man me and about 3-4 friends all 8/8 herioc player with the kills around 5-10% nerfs want to help and get some pve back to the server for mist which i think we may be able to do but no guilds have talked to us yet other than one horde guild
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
DOn't waste your time, seriously...I'm sad to say it but Garithos is dead. It is the place where all my 10 85's originated from but It is now a waste of $15. DO what you will, but maybe make a level 1 and sit in trade for an hour at prime time and you wont see a single interesting thing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
yea i already started lvling
chances are we will make are own guild on horde i have a few more freinds coming back for mist should be able to do 10s and do well enough
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Bringing Garithos back was attempted at the launch of Cata and we even had a pretty decent population surge. It lasted all of 4 months.

Good luck to you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
07/11/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Balazar
Bringing Garithos back was attempted at the launch of Cata

Well yeah, it's because people see "low population" and they greedily think they can join the server and get all these server firsts when the expansion drops, then they leave.
We'll be getting another one in MoP undoubtedly. haha
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
HE wants to be the fat kid in the little kids pool, too late bro.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
we have part of a raid team moving over with our lvl 25 guild. hit me up when you have time at my real id wowit100@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
06/26/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Darkonos
. DO what you will, but maybe make a level 1 and sit in trade for an hour at prime time and you wont see a single interesting thing.

QFT.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If you're still looking, message me in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
07/13/2012 12:09 AMPosted by Djìnn
HE wants to be the fat kid in the little kids pool, too late bro.

I lol'd.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]