Guild Hopper

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bigwon shadow priest, came into lnitech as a Ranged dps in our Group1 progression group after winning a couple heroic pieces wanted to switch to one of his alts and put his priest in group2 but we don't allow alts in group1. So he left the guild and has been in at least 3 different guilds in the past week. Don't support loot !@#$%s.

Edit: Justhealme Druid tank is his alt.
Edited by Töd on 6/24/2012 5:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
In before....No calling out people on the forums.
Reply Quote
11 Draenei Mage
We're bad and gave loot to the new guy on our two lolroic Morchok kills and now we're crying about it.

You guys are so good. Can I join?
Reply Quote
86 Orc Rogue
I'll inform the officers in my guild. Thank you for the information.

Têch,
Recruiter, <Servant of None>
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Not sure how many guilds check the forums but the post is always appreciated. ^^

For what it's worth, he app'd to Reminence back on June 9th:

What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?: Initech
i hate the guild master

Tell us about your class: My Priest is Shadow i can pull 25-32k dps

Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because im a nice guys that like to play wow

What is / are your Cata Goals: My goal in Cata is to be 8/8heroic ds 10man and to lvl more guys

declined needless to say.
Edited by Hihihihi on 7/10/2012 7:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
What I find hilarious is that, he was in Initech while I was still in the guild and he guild hopped. Then you let him back in and you are surprised when he takes some heroic items and leaves again?

Either I'm missing something or this is no one but you're own fault, Tod.

I'm actually on Bigwon's side with this. He probably heard of, or witnessed first hand how you go on your blind little rages, and then he decided to leave. Much like I did after you raged at me, after letting the guild use my own vent server and carrying all of you through Dragon Soul for three weeks.

Good day,
Gerpz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you for the information, he will not join our guild ounces.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
CONFIRMED!!!!!!! He came & went from Proconsul as well...STRICTLY A USER
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
In this case calling peeps out as He has ..IS PERFECTLY appropriate.....ESPECIALLY when the info comes from a respected member of our community...&&& IS CORRECT....just sayn
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Well then this is something i've never seen xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]