Top Ten Worst
10. Druid, Tier 12, Volcanic Regalia...this set looks like the wearer got catapulted through a tree. Just a stupid looking set.
9. Shaman. The Five Thunders...how many wrenches did they attach to the shoulders and head slot piece on this set?
8. Paladin, Tier 1, Lawbringer...ridiculously cartoonish, hatefully flashy, eye assaultingly garish, and all sorts of “LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEE”. And yes, I made up a word specifically to express my hatred for this armor.
7. Hunter, Tier 11, Lightning-Charged Battlegear...at what point did it become cool or even remotely credible for a hunter to look like a blinged out murloc?
6. Warlock, Tier 1, Felheart Raiment...Liberace was clearly the designer of this set. The color pallet looks like a bag of spilled Skittles.
5. Hunter, Tier 12, Flamewlker's Battlegear...I realize the armor is supposed to draw inspiration from the current patch boss/zone focus but this makes hunters look like orange yucca plants.
4. Priest, Tier 1, Vestments of Prophecy...you don't even look like a priest. You’d look more priest like in a mechanized battlesuit. The only priest set that was worse was...
3. Priest, Tier 2, Vestments of Transcendence...the color scheme blows, the shoulders are just freakishly bad, and the head piece combined with the shoulders makes the wearer look like a Swiss Army Pocket Knife.
2. Priest, Tier 12, Vestments of Where the hell did my head go…this set looks hideous, disjointed, unfinished, halfassed, rushed, mangled, incompetent, wretched, or any other adjective denoting *blech*. I’ve coughed up lung biscuits that were more aesthetically pleasing. Okay, so there were two priest sets worse than Tier 1, sue me.
1. Field Marshal's Regalia...in no way shape or form does this set match any class. In fact, unless you're playing a porcupine, this set matches no playable race or class in the entire game.
Top Ton Best
10. Rogue, Tier 2, Bloodfang...any rogue so looks the part of a backstabbing, bloodthirsty murdering psychopath in this set.
9. Hunter, Tier 4, Demon stalker Armor...what death knights should've been wearing from day one. This set oozes badarseness. Andd it belongs to hunters…mwahahaha
8. Warlock, Teir 11, Shadowflame Regalia…you get horns that look like the Twlight Citadel, the shoulders and head are flawless, and your eyes glow a haunting shade of green.
7. Shaman, Tier 7, Hero's Earthshaker Garb…best shammy set ever. Thrall wept when WotLK was released. “I’ve got to get that armor,” said Thrall to nobody in particular.
6. Hunter, Tier 6, Gronnstalker's Armor…the shoulders have ginormous eyeballs that move and emit this creepy vapor stuff. Standing next to a transmoged hunter with these shoulders is scary.
5. Priest, Tier 6, Vestments of Absolution…the shoulders are…*ahhhhhhhhhh*…sorry, had a nerdgasm…*wipes off keyboard*…the damn shoulders glow, you get this halo effect behind your head, and the chest piece is……..*thank god for keyboard slip covers*
4. Death Knight, Tier 11, Magma Plated Battlearmor…um, this set on the right toon, a tallish one, looks unbelievably stunning and evil. Easily the best death knight armor set ever.
3. Warlock, Tier 6, Malefic Raiment…do yourself a favor. Go to YouTube, do a “WoW Warlock Tier 6 Armor” search. Watch at least three different videos. They gave warlocks Balrog wings, the lucky bastards.
2. Mage, Tier 11, Firelord's Vestments…quite possibly the coolest single piece of gear in all of WoW is the head in this set. Good god it is unbelievably epic. I will be running FL raids on my priest from now until Armageddon to get the head piece in this set. The shoulders are epic, the robes go perfectly, a phenomenal looking armor set.
1. Priest, Tier 13, Vestments of Awesome…the best, most badarse, most awesome, most “holy crap that’s cool” armor set in the game. Not a single piece needs transmoged. Keep your Tier 13 gear priests, you’ll wear it until WoW goes the way of the mighty dodo.
Now that I’ve had my 15 minutes of fame, or ten minutes of utter futility, what say you fellow…whatever. Be brutally honest in your comments, I’ve been naughty.