<Dulce Bellum> 25M 8/8 H LF DPS H DS, MoP

90 Night Elf Druid
Dulce Bellum of Stonemaul [PvP PST] is a 2-night 25-man progression guild (8/8H) looking for some skilled DPS for MoP. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 6:00-9:00 PDT. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.dulcebellum.com.

While we are still raiding H DS (usually just on Tuesdays), we are primarily looking for players who need a home for MoP. We would be happy to bring to our current raids players who are geared for H DS, but we also welcome players who plan to switch mains for the xpac. We are most interested in finding raiders who can prove their ability to perform to our standards and who also share our dedication to a two-night raid schedule. We never raid more than two nights per week, and we never use a "scout" 10-man to work ahead of the main 25-man raid. We are also protective of the friendly, respectful guild environment we've built over the past few years, and we look for members who will be a good fit in the guild overall. We will continue raiding H DS until three weeks before the release of MoP, and will resume raiding two to three weeks after release.

We welcome applications from all players who think they might be a great fit for us, but we are particularly looking for the following classes/specs:

1 DPS death knight
1-2 Ranged DPS

Dulce Bellum is a guild that values high-quality raiding with minimal time commitment; we have been raiding successfully on a 2-night schedule since December 2009. Our primary goal is efficiency: we expect our members to perform at a high level so that we can progress through endgame content while making the most of our raid time. At the same time, we encourage a respectful environment in which all raiders should feel an investment in helping the group improve, one in which everyone actually looks forward to logging in and raiding. We do not want to play with arrogant jerks, nor do we want to raid with charming people who are incapable of pushing progression. Instead, we seek mature, responsible, skilled players who can play their classes well without being unpleasant. We know that this is a lot to ask, but it's not impossible!

Because we make every effort to recruit players who will be a good fit with us and not just players with impressive parses, we've built a fun, drama-free community of people who actually enjoy raiding with one another. We maintain that community through our strong, highly organized leadership team, whose priority is always to be transparent and fair. If you're looking for a mature yet laid-back home with no drama and where things run smoothly, we might be the guild for you!

If we sound like what you're looking for, please contact us on our forums at www.dulcebellum.com (pm Elinn if you don't want to post publicly). You can look for Elindriele/Elinn/Ellynh in game, but you'll get a faster response if you contact us on our forums.

Loot system: Open bid DKP

Current 25-man strict progression (no 10s):
Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic + Meta
Edited by Elindriele on 8/1/2012 6:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
A DPS NO OUAI
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Is a rogue like a moonkin? Cause Im pretty sure no one in my guild will be here for mop :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We have a lot of melee (three rogues). Have any ranged dps alts?
Reply Quote
Hi I'm a Warlock but I'm really bad!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/27/2012 07:09 AMPosted by Caides

I'm a bad resto druid, and you guys seem to be looking for a healer. Should we swap guilds?
Reply Quote
06/27/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Elindriele

I'm a bad resto druid, and you guys seem to be looking for a healer. Should we swap guilds?

It seems like this is the only solution.
Reply Quote
you could both join the north pacific salmon, #1 ally guild
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
mashelv get declined or is that bs?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/27/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Ravìs
mashelv get declined or is that bs?

Possibly. We've turned down a number of good players either because we didn't have room for them when they applied or because we didn't think we would be a good fit for them.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
06/27/2012 07:09 AMPosted by Caides

This is an actual picture of Caides IRL.

http://somenormalguys.blogspot.com/2008/09/look-at-this-retarded-tiger.html
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
06/27/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Coho
you could both join the north pacific salmon, #1 ally guild

Id totally be down to hang in the north pacific salmon
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Please tell me that a guild named similarly after the worst titled movie in history is not going to be the server's top raiding guild.

And Poptarts - you really think some people actually quit WoW for good for D3? If so, ROFL!!! Most people on my realID are already back saying D3 was a decent departure, but ultimately is too boring to stick to.
Edited by Sventizz on 7/2/2012 6:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/02/2012 06:32 AMPosted by Sventizz
Please tell me that a guild named similarly after the worst titled movie in history is not going to be the server's top raiding guild.

I'm not sure which movie you're referencing (not surprising, given that I don't see that many movies). The name (of which I'm not a big fan) is taken from the Latin phrase "dulce bellum inexpertis."

And we won't be the top guild on the server-- Resurgence is still around. (At least I hope-- Resurgence, please give me a heads up if you guys are planning to leave!) We'd also be very happy if some other guilds started back up! Most of our recruitment is done cross-server, so the low population and soon-to-be extremely low server ranking aren't good for us.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I see Deuce Bigalow whenever I see your name. I dunno, maybe it's just me.

And when MoP hits and the summer is over, we will not be a low pop server. Man, we go through this every expansion. Why is everyone so paranoid?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Who said anything about D3?
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
07/02/2012 06:32 AMPosted by Sventizz

There's still Resurgence and maybe Pandemic.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
07/02/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Elindriele
Resurgence, please give me a heads up if you guys are planning to leave!

We're still here. Waiting patiently for MoP. DS is getting really boring...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

There's still Resurgence and maybe Pandemic.

Well we'll probably transfer off if the server stays dead....

(Good luck to you guys and your recruiting though, me and fulg would love to setup some alt raids or something in MoP if your interested :3 )
Edited by Knockalockin on 8/3/2012 3:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks! Our recruitment is pretty much done, so hopefully all will go well with the transition into MoP. We're terrible at keeping our alt raids going, so I'm sure we'd have some people interested in joining up with folks from outside the guild.

I wish you guys would stick around! This server needs more raiding guilds!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]