[A]<Lux> H-DS Mount Run (Drop Nerf Confirmed)

90 Human Rogue
Lux
Lux is selling the H-DS mount and title for 125k. This gets you Life-Binder's Handmaiden, a Full DS Heroic clear, Savior of Azeroth title, and any gear passed by Lux raiders. Raids are Tuesday night at 7:30pm server time.

Blizzard has confirmed drop rates for the mount will be nerfed with Mists (September 25). To sign up, post on our forums at the URL below or contact an officer (Neco, Acelocke, Drakkuniz, Herrbjorn, Misdemeanør) in game.

http://luxguild.enjin.com/forum/viewforum/1424844/m/1512825
Edited by Misdemeanør on 8/23/2012 10:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Lux
July 3rd - FULL
July 10th - FULL
July 17th - ONE spot available
Edited by Misdemeanør on 7/3/2012 8:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Lux
July 17th - FULL

Next available run is July 24.
Edited by Misdemeanør on 7/8/2012 10:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Lux
One spot open for 7/24 run. Whisper an officer in game or post on our forums linked at the top.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Just did the run with Lux raider..nice and fast and i got myself almost full heroic gear for that price..Worth it..thank again lux!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Lux
Thanks Takuya. Glad you had so many hunter drops on your way to the title and mount.

Next Tuesday's (7/24) run is still open. Talk to an officer in game or post on our forums if you're interested.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Lux
I'm not sure about other classes, but this offer is good for hunters. All of Lux's raiding hunters are full BiS (except for the shared random loot like H Vial of Shadows) so if you're lucky with the drops you can do quite well. Takuya got 10 pieces (8 BiS), including ranged weapon, main hand, trinket, and a tier piece, at no extra cost. Bumping your ilevel that much will get you into more pugs and Open Raid runs, if you're interested in that. Also, you get to participate, not just stand in the fire.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
But who are we kidding, standing in fire is MUCH more fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Would go 7/24 if spot is available!! I will check back here and try to find an officer in game to make sure. Let me know :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Lux
Yes, it's available. I'll sign you up for Tuesday and add you to our raid invite.

We'll try to talk to you in game this weekend. The main things you need to know are that raid invites will happen around 7:15 server time and we'll collect half at start of raid and half prior to looting the mount to you. See you Tuesday!
Edited by Misdemeanør on 7/20/2012 10:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Just did a H DS25 w/ LUX -- Great run, fast clean and fun:P Would run with them agian anytime, and recommend thier runs to anyone :P Thanks Agian :)
Edited by Evesiri on 7/24/2012 9:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lux
Less than 8 weeks left for the 100% drop rate on mount! Prior to Cataclysm, 100% drop rates went away with the pre-expansion patch, get it now while you can.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Lux
Still have a spot open for this Tuesday. We'll probably run heroic clears a couple of more weeks and then switch over to the Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider meta to take care of missing achievements for our raiders. Whisper an officer in game if you're interested in either the Life-Binder package (see prices above) or specific achievements for the meta (we can work out terms based on what you need).
Edited by Misdemeanør on 7/28/2012 10:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Lux
Only a few more weeks before Mists and the presumed reduced drop rate on the mount!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It's not a presumed drop rate anymore, it's confirmed.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/17/mists-of-pandaria-lowers-heroic-raid-mount-drop-rate/
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Lux
Yep, saw that earlier today in Drelin's post for the Horde side run. Thanks for the bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Lux
Updated price. Only a few more weeks left.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lux
We are winding down on the last few weeks of the expansion and 100% drop rates. There are currently 2 spots left open in each raid up to the expansion, post here or PM an officer if interested:

Prices are:

• 75k - Full DS Heroic Clear and Savior of Azeroth Title
  • 125k - Life-Binder's Handmaiden, Full DS Heroic Clear and Savior of Azeroth Title

Available Dates:

• Sept 4th - 2 spots
  • Sept 11th - 2 spots
  • Sept 18th - 2 spots
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Excellent run last night. I got a pile of gear, the mount and a lot of fun. Highly recommended.
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warlock
Silly question but does the title and mount go across your battlenet account(s)?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]