I have some questions for alliance folk around here. I looked though several pages of content on here and couldn't find all the answers...
I don't really know too much about what goes on on the blue side of this server but I am sure I have some misconceptions and whatnot. When I think of Alliance on Cho'gall I think of a rough AH, frustrated people leveling and trying to avoid getting ganked by annoying horde, but mostly nice people who just enjoy playing the game despite the "setbacks" that come from a server with not nearly as many alliance as horde.
When I see them around (few and far between except at the Darkmoon Faire) I try to wave or pull out my pet gryphon hatchling so they see hopefully that deep down I have some kinship (my first toon was a night elf). When we are in bg's it's a different story of course--or if they attack first :)
I think it must take a certain kind of patience and dedication to play when you know you are technically outnumbered and I would imagine the guilds are perhaps more like places where
"everybody knows your name." <<<---Stuff like that makes me think a lower pop situation could be cool, but I do wonder what you guys really think..about your fellow Alliance, about life on this server, and about the Horde.
I am not at this time interested in leveling something on ally side just yet, because I am busy on my hunter here and probably won't slow down anytime soon, but if you could humor me with answers I would appreciate it. Also, I hope you guys don't think I just feel sorry for you and think you're pathetic or anything like that. I just wonder what you guys think about everything. I hope you don't take this all the wrong way...
Here's a little "survey", if you will:
1. How are the guilds? How is your guild by comparison?
2. Do you find a smaller size to be a disadvantage/advantage? In what aspects?
3. How is the AH? Are you okay with that? Is it more about networking than putting things in the AH?
4. Do you have Horde toons as well?
5. If you play on both sides, which side seems to be more mature? More fun? Better at PVP?
6. How do you view horde players ?(be honest)
7. If you could either add more ally players, decrease horde players or stay the same, which would you choose and why?
8. Finally, if you saw me around Azeroth would you try to kill me or /wave? ;)